Rogue Angel

Book III - Challenge I: A Time to Rebuild

I was under the impression there was no minimum size, but if someone wanted to use all the studs in area, that there was a minimum width, so you couldn't have a 1x4096 build or something.  Personally, I am going to try to build something, but am probably only going to have time for a 16x32 build.  Is that legal, or am I mistaken and have to use a minimum of 32x32?

There is not a minimum size, as long as you don't exceed a 4:1 length to width ratio.

2 minutes ago, Rogue Angel said:

There is not a minimum size, as long as you don't exceed a 4:1 length to width ratio.

Alright, great!  Thanks!

I just finished the building, now, next step: leave it next to the end of the table, and leave it for the cat, to do his "magic"...

On 8/28/2018 at 12:08 PM, The Last of Nergoue said:

Hopefully i can build for this. 

and rebuilding can be rebuilding anything, like buildings, ships, etc.?

Anything that shows "rebuilding"

So I was able to piece together an entry too, had a lot of fun making this MOC and I hope you guys enjoy it as well. 

On 8/16/2018 at 7:20 PM, Rogue Angel said:

Borders can extend beyond the 64x64 (within reason)

Well, I will show you reasoning of the Drow :D

(there is still time :) (I just saw the thread:)

Only 1 week remaining!

The winning entry will receive the Whomping Willow set or another set(s) of equivalent value.

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?id=164763#T=S&O={"ss":"US","rpp":"10","iconly":0}

Due to the lack of good castle sets at present, the winner will be able to have some control over which set(s) they receive.

4 hours ago, Rogue Angel said:

Only 1 week remaining!

The winning entry will receive the Whomping Willow set or another set(s) of equivalent value.

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?id=164763#T=S&O={"ss":"US","rpp":"10","iconly":0}

Due to the lack of good castle sets at present, the winner will be able to have some control over which set(s) they receive.

Just to clarify - the original rules state there will be one winner per guild, does that mean there are four sets up for grabs? Or will one overall winner be chosen?

One overall winner for the Whomping Willow, but then smaller sets for the other 3 winners, and these sets are already in my possession (and will be awarded by Guild color/terrain).

6 hours ago, Rogue Angel said:

One overall winner for the Whomping Willow, but then smaller sets for the other 3 winners, and these sets are already in my possession (and will be awarded by Guild color/terrain).

Thanks for the clarification!

Yes.  Alt Bricks leaves are acceptable for this challenge, but this is not a general guideline for future Challenges.