Chris from Canada

[COR - FB] Nathaniel Goodwin introduction

Hello everyone i introduce you to the newest subject of Corrington: Nathaniel Goodwin!

He's a history teacher/ cartographer recently established in Arlinsport.

I made a little introduction to the character with a little MOC!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My dear sister Elizabeth,

It seems as if it was only yesterday since I left my home in Belson to come here, in the colonies.

My work here in cartography and teaching Corrington History gave me enough money to afford a nice little house in Arlinsport, where I established my study.

Lately I’ve been haunted by thoughts that won’t leave my mind.

While my loyalty to our dear Queen is without end, each day I pass here make me question more and more the concept of monarchy. The people I met here are good, they work hard and they are proud of what I call ‘’their country’’. Should they govern themselves? Why pay taxes to someone on the far side of the world?

Now, I must stop with those treasonous thoughts. I dared speak my ideas to one of my colleague and while I trust him, I cannot deny the increase of military patrols in my street.

Do they know? I must stop those treasonous thoughts!

Nathaniel Goodwin

29046176937_19cc651fb4_z.jpg20180811_131639 (1) by Christian Beaumier, sur Flickr

42175063530_b833518336_z.jpg20180811_131914 (1) by Christian Beaumier, sur Flickr

29046180417_6d85c3ff7c_z.jpg20180811_132332 (1) by Christian Beaumier, sur Flickr

See ya soon!

Very nice character introduction - looking forwrad to your MOCs and the continuation of your story!

Welcome to Bobs, interesting character, I'll follow closely where your story goes. Vive la révolution!:wink:

Nice introduction! Welcome aboard and may you always falter when you are drawing maps because...you know... Corrington etc... pffff... :tongue: 

Welcome to Corrington Nathaniel Goodwin!

I really like the little details you have added to the office, piano, bust, candlestick, and telescope. The picture of the soldiers through the window is well executed. I always struggle with those perspective shots. Great job and I look forward to seeing your character about the brickseas. 

A very warm welcome to BoBS and Corrington! You have chosen faction well, even though Mr Goodwin may have some doubts!

Your character looks to bring some promising stories. As others have said, if you need help or have any other questions, just ask!