That's a very pretty & detailed site; top knotch job you did on that! :laugh::thumbup:

Have you considered adding several sets containing reissues of Classic Space figs;
#850423, #852753-1, #5000440-1, #2755028, #5002812-1, #852535-1, #852697-1, #79893 & #113060?

Or perhaps the 'Great Lego Sets' book; UK versionUS version which came with a exclusive micro-scale Space Cruiser?

Thanks for the memories of the classic stuff. I remember getting a lot of them for Christmas as a child :)

21 hours ago, -zenn said:

That's a very pretty & detailed site; top knotch job you did on that! :laugh::thumbup:

Have you considered adding several sets containing reissues of Classic Space figs;
#850423, #852753-1, #5000440-1, #2755028, #5002812-1, #852535-1, #852697-1, #79893 & #113060?

Or perhaps the 'Great Lego Sets' book; UK versionUS version which came with a exclusive micro-scale Space Cruiser?

Thank you for the praise and suggestion, I will consider that for future updates! Thanks!

Fantastic site I had actually stumbled upon it recently and was pretty blown away with it.

I love the layout of the site and it looks like you put a lot of hard work into it! Will you be adding anything from after 2000? 

This is really nice.  Like to be able to see all the sets from the themes.  You should go thru current themes.

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 7:51 PM, BrickJagger said:

I love the layout of the site and it looks like you put a lot of hard work into it! Will you be adding anything from after 2000? 

Thanks for the feedback! I do not have any space sets after 1999, but if there is enough interest I plan to expand :).

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 6:22 AM, Renny The Spaceman said:

So we're all agreed this is the best site on the internet, right? 

Haha! Love the compliment :) Thank you!

Absolutely great site! Great job.

Arguably, retrospective CS sets and minifigures should included such as Benny’s Space Squad.

If I can be a bit picky, there is an omission in the rare parts list for the All-Terrain Vehicle (6927). The white  1 x 1 plates with vertical side loops to which the red headlights are attached are pretty rare. It may not seem that way, but the originals are thin while the more recent version of that part is thicker, more robust. I know because I sourced all the parts to recreate the set in 2014 though I went with the thicker (but less historically accurate) version.

Edited by AmperZand

Wow, just wow! What an amazing site. Thanks to your site I spent this weekend building classic space sets with my five year old son. Hoping he will have the same nostalgic feelings when he get's my age. Your photography is top notch, the lay-out is terrific, it's just perfect. Thanks for making this!

Whoo, what would I do to see a version of this for classic pirates! :wub_drool:

Do you know what would really improve this from 10/10 points to 11/10? Remade dioramas for every theme or joint ones as parallax backgrounds.

Anyone knows if it's possible to get a classic space background, like the one used by Lego itself on the box cover during 1979-mid eighties? I would like to print it and put beside my classic space diorama.

19 minutes ago, kevin8 said:

Anyone knows if it's possible to get a classic space background, like the one used by Lego itself on the box cover during 1979-mid eighties? I would like to print it and put beside my classic space diorama.

They don't really exist in large digital versions. You may try to buy some of the older posters but I think that's it. You need to google for large images or scans and try to renovate them with digital tools.

latest?cb=20090903153723

For example, that's what I'm planning to do with pirates, buying this poster below, scanning it then removing the creases with some software tinkering:

Képtalálatok a következőre: lego pirates poster

Edited by Medzomorak

Thank you, unluckily it's the same conclusion I have found. I hope something more could be ready to print.

I thoutght I could take photos of Crater baseplates, turn to a yellowish color and put a black sky...

This is a beautiful website!

On top of building the site, did you also photograph and edit all the set photos too?

@diegobaca - Your website is fantastic. I don't know how you did it but I sure am glad that you did.

It really is an artisan piece.

If only there someone with the know-how to do a Castle/Pirates one.