Garmadon

Captain Nordau's Rowboat

44019082361_02e1af2fd3_z.jpg

Otherwise known as, the Night's Shadow.  Which sounds much more sinister... which, of course, was exactly the good Captain's intent.  

42209913590_95e4491036_z.jpg

And if you happen be one of those people wondering why there are five oars sticking off a rowboat (as if his last boat wasn't small enough...) with only the Captain and a monkey on it, let me remind you that monkeys do have four hands.  Or, if you are Captain Braunsfeld, you might argue that Captain Nordau can row with both his hands and his feet.  We're getting a little off topic here, however... :grin: :laugh:

42209918620_eaedd69a32_z.jpg

Just a little Class 0 rowboat from me!  Designed, obviously, to be able to execute cunning raids in the dead of night... (I did not just say that out loud, :pir-grin:)

(@Capt Wolf, hmhmm, raiding forms? :grin:)

Thanks for viewing, C&C are welcome!

7 minutes ago, Capt Wolf said:

I'm not the form guy. :pir-grin:

I have made a last minute, above my paygrade, decision, and raids must be, for this round, conducted by pm to capt wolf AND captain genaro.

Sorry for the mess up. The court apologises for its collective lack of professionalism.

Also, lovely boat, Garmadon!

17 minutes ago, Bregir said:

I have made a last minute, above my paygrade, decision, and raids must be, for this round, conducted by pm to capt wolf AND captain genaro.

:thumbup:

You never fail to deliver both: fantastic MOCing techniques with flawless execution AND a great presentation.

Great little rowboat, and definitely looking forward to seeing where this goes! :wink: 

Yummy sailing raiding boat accompanied with funny text. What's not to love!? Can we please see more of the boat's building technique (i.e. a top down photo or something) ?

Nice little boat and nice custom gun, I just hope he won't launch a night raid against our defenseless coasts.:pir-grin:

Thanks guys! :pir-classic:  I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes! :pir-grin: :pir_laugh2:

On 8/13/2018 at 4:15 PM, Capt Wolf said:

I'm not the form guy. :pir-grin:

@Captain Genaro, @Legostone, @Bregir, did we never get the raiding option added to the mrca form?

On 8/13/2018 at 4:24 PM, Bregir said:

Sorry for the mess up. The court apologises for its collective lack of professionalism.

Also, lovely boat, Garmadon!

:pir-laugh: Well, thanks for figuring it out, guys! 

On 8/15/2018 at 3:59 PM, blackdeathgr said:

Yummy sailing raiding boat accompanied with funny text. What's not to love!? Can we please see more of the boat's building technique (i.e. a top down photo or something) ?

Thanks mate!  It's almost the same as this boat, of which I do have a top-down picture - not sure just how much that helps, though! :grin:  I'll try to remember to take a couple of break-down pics the next time I use this technique!

14 hours ago, Bodi said:

Nice little boat and nice custom gun, I just hope he won't launch a night raid against our defenseless coasts.:pir-grin:

Oh, never fear!  I think he was just planning an attack on Lavalette or something :pir_tong2: :pir-grin:

Awesome row boat Garm, all the details are fantastic, and for such a small craft the back does make it quite sinister!

7 hours ago, Garmadon said:

Oh, never fear!  I think he was just planning an attack on Lavalette or something :pir_tong2: :pir-grin:

Lol!