Legochaek

Future Simpsons Lego- Rumours, discussion and wishlisting

With news of a second Simpsons movie in the works, and the show’s thirtieth season coming up, and a Krusty and Homer Brickheadz coming in November, what do we all think is coming up?

Since they already made two of the most iconic locations, as well as two full CMF series, I doubt we'll see anything else. 

LEGO still has the license for The Simpsons since we’re getting a BrickHeadz set of Homer and Krusty, but I would love to see a Mr. Plow set with a minifigure of Homer in his winter apparel.

5 minutes ago, MatthewRC said:

LEGO still has the license for The Simpsons since we’re getting a BrickHeadz set of Homer and Krusty, but I would love to see a Mr. Plow set with a minifigure of Homer in his winter apparel.

This would be awesome! 

Would love to see Itchy and Scratchy Land (with robot itchy and scratchy) Bart’s treehouse, Android’s Dungeon and the massive donut statue. :snicker:

2 hours ago, gylman said:

I could see a Moe's Tavern.  That's pretty iconic. 

Yeah, same. It's unfortunate that I missed both the house and the Kwik-E-Mart, but I could definitely see a set of Moe's Tavern . . or maybe Mr, Burns' Power Plant?

Would be great, but I don't think they would on the pub, and the power plant would be enormous to do it justice 

Finally the return of the Simpsons, I'm really happy with the Brick headz, I just love the use of the joystick piece  (or whatever it's called) for Homer's hair. I wonder if we could expect the entire family or if this is just a one time thing like dimensions. Personally I would love myself a Marge Brickhead.

Those are probably the Brickheadz I like the least. If the Simpsons logo wouldn‘t be on the box, I had to think twice, what they are supposed to be. 

I really like those! Especially Krusty. Like the way they made Homer’s stomach stick out. Krusty’s face is a bit jarring though. 

Edited by Lego-fire
Typo

Hmmm, I think the designs for Homer and Krusty are just okay. I kinda wish their faces had more detail instead of those traditional BrickHeadz eyes.

On 8/12/2018 at 11:18 PM, MatthewRC said:

I'd like a Mr Plow plus minifigure too, plus various other Homer incarnations and more importantly the missing figures of Lenny and Carl, Barney, Moe, Skinner, then maybe Otto, Kent Brockmann, Rev. Lovejoy,  Chalmers, Sideshow Bob and Mel, and Troy Maclure. But sadly it has passed.

On 8/12/2018 at 7:18 PM, MatthewRC said:

i think if they made that,will be a polybag

It's a shame the license hasn't gone anywhere recently. They could have easily made a range of vehicles with exclusive minifigs. Either Speed Champions scale or Mighty Micros scale. 

23 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

If we ever get another D2C Simpsons set, it will be the school

The downside being that the only new characters are likely to be Skinner and possibly Chalmers. We already have Edna and Willie and many of the pupils. But it has been too long since the original sets, anything they do now would probably be a reboot so they would probably redo the Simpsons family again.

3 minutes ago, MAB said:

The downside being that the only new characters are likely to be Skinner and possibly Chalmers. We already have Edna and Willie and many of the pupils. But it has been too long since the original sets, anything they do now would probably be a reboot so they would probably redo the Simpsons family again.

Don't forget about Otto!

8 minutes ago, nikhkin said:

Don't forget about Otto!

I'm not. Given what they didn't do last time, I don't think they would do him, unfortunately (same as Barney and Moe).

While I'm still undecided if I liked the chibi like head molds, I loved the sets and think it's a shame no more larger sets were made. I feel a comic store would have gone down well, even as a smaller d2c set. 

But they didn't. I do wonder then, how well the sets sold. I'd like to think they sold well as I feel the sets were jam packed with stuff and details, and pretty good value for money too. 

8 hours ago, Fuppylodders said:

While I'm still undecided if I liked the chibi like head molds, I loved the sets and think it's a shame no more larger sets were made. I feel a comic store would have gone down well, even as a smaller d2c set. 

But they didn't. I do wonder then, how well the sets sold. I'd like to think they sold well as I feel the sets were jam packed with stuff and details, and pretty good value for money too. 

The downside to a Comic Book Store would be that we already got Comic Book guy in the CMF, and also Bart and Milhouse and their Superhero alter egos. I'm not sure what else they could have given us that was novel in that setting, aside from a few more printed comic book tiles.