AVS

Boba Fetts Helmet

Hi Everybody!

This is AVS, also known as Crimson Shadow79 on Flickr. This my first custom Lego MOC that I have made. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as enjoyed building it.

With rumours circulating of a Boba Fett movie and also the new Star Wars show coming out i thought i should make the most famous bounty hunter and Mandalorian in Star Wars. Therefore I went ahead and made Boba Fetts helmet. I made it on Mecabricks and the link to the model is given below, so please check it out.

Again hope you enjoy and do let me know how it is :)

Link: https://www.mecabricks.com/en/models/LGVjKOxAjnz

BC4064A7-B081-4CE7-BF1A-93E1D50157A2.jpeg

Hey, that's quite impressive! Such shape must be quite a challenge to put together. Nicely done!

Hello and welcome to Eurobricks!

Great job for your first MOC, I love the antenna section the shaping is really nice on the top of the helmet! However, the proportions look odd to me the bottom half seems to be too short from the horizontal visor downwards.

It seems that you posted this twice though!

Edited by Ellisss_2

Hi and welcome to EB!

The shape of the helmet, as kris mentioned must have been challenging! Good job!

Thanks Ellisss_2

I actually based the helmet on the original official Lego boba fett helmet that came with the cloud city set. That’s why maybe the proportions are a bit off

2 hours ago, krisandkris12 said:

Hey, that's quite impressive! Such shape must be quite a challenge to put together. Nicely done!

54 minutes ago, JarJarBonks said:

Hi and welcome to EB!

The shape of the helmet, as kris mentioned must have been challenging! Good job!

Thank you for the appreciation!

This was my 6th attempt at trying to get the shape the way I wanted it to be. I was finally satisfied with this one. But I may tweak it a little in the future;)