Sign in to follow this  
Capt Wolf

Sistershipping the Long Beard

Willem Guilder took his evening stroll through the garden. Here he could almost imagine he was back in Weelond, but for some reason he was still in King's Harbour. However, his ship was on its way, and his extended stay on the Corrish island was nearing an end.

Just then one of his aides caught up to him. "Here you are, Gov'ner. I was lookin' all over for you. I was told you needed me, but they failed to mention where you was."

"Well, you've found me, so all is well." Guilder let the man catch his breath for a moment, then continued. "Please see to it that these orders are delivered to the Secretary of the Navy. We need to commission the sistership of the Long Beard into service."

garden.jpg

"Aye, sir," replied the aide. "I heard about her. 'Twas a shame the Long Beard went down, but I hear she gave Zublius Von Wreck what fer, taking the pirate's ship from her. Better than a fair exchange if you ask me."

"Indeed, the men made good with the capture of Hades' Hangman. The crew of the Long Beard have had quite the summer. But there is no rest for them, as the Long Beard II awaits."

---

Just a quick build for the sistershipping requirements, and it gave me a chance to play around with a brick-paved walkway. The sand green tiles may seem like an odd choice, but I think they work well. All C&C welcome.

I like it ... Actually confirms a styling I was considering but didnt know if it would look good.  The hearingbone mason work even though large looks good