Sign in to follow this  
Drunknok

[COR FB] Innovative tactics for Lavalette

The foreign consultants brought new ideas to the defence of Lavalette, particularly on how to handle enemies moored in the bay. One of these ideas was rather explosive:

Close to the end of Lavalettes natural harbour, in a small bay and hidden from the seaside, two Oleon marines were instructed on a new type of defence.

zFHTC4D.jpg

"See, you have these two boats, filled with the best explosives on the market. In a case of attack, or if you want a certain ship to not leave the port, you row these things out into the bay near any such ships, activate the clock mechanism over there, and then swim for your lives! The boats will drift a bit, but they are chained together, so once the clock has counted down they will both blow up - and take everything nearby with them!"

SSG19LP.jpg

One of the marines was less than impressed, thinking: "Sounds good in theory, but I would rather not row a highly volatile cargo near an enemy. Why did I volunteer for the Oleon Navy again?"

IY5sUZm.jpg

Clever use of TNT, our blue minifigs must be shocked by this new and rather unconventional tactic, I assume there won't be so many volunteers.:pir_tong2:

I laughed at the story because I was not expecting it to go that way. :head_back: I like the small beach. The facial expression of the second guy went really well with the story.:thumbup:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this