2 hours ago, Timorzelorzworz said:

Has anyone noticed that we have 4 tracked models this year? Two in 1H and two in 2H. This seems strange and have never done before.

"Reality can be whatever I want" - TLG

After looking at the available material, I have decided that I'm going to buy the Car Transporter.

B-model of the car transporter looks quite nice, it makes me want to buy it just for B-model (and of course for dark-azure wheel arches)

1 hour ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Tarzan and Jane are swinging on the vine,

Candyman, candyman ♪ ♫

And here I thought you were about to discuss the set

Edit: nvm, just saw your other two posts. Ignore :grin:

Edited by Bartybum

neither set really interests me enough to warrant a purchase, but im intrigued by the car on the transporter set, the first thing that crussed my mind when i saw it was "nice camaro", while from the looks of it, it isnt even licensed. Lego should have sold this model as 42093, and leave that poor effort of a corvette as the side show for this transporter.

Then again, maybe this transporter being in the same scale is an easy way to get rid of some unsold corvettes to fill up their transporter.

On the plus side, we get the small wheel arch in both azure and red now, ill have to look into that scale of car, see if i can moc up something interesting

12 minutes ago, vectormatic said:

neither set really interests me enough to warrant a purchase, but im intrigued by the car on the transporter set, the first thing that crussed my mind when i saw it was "nice camaro"

Indeed the headlight design gives it an uncanny resemblance to a Camaro. 

11 hours ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Tarzan and Jane are swinging on the vine,

Candyman, candyman ♪ ♫

I know you were distributing 2 candies. So does this post mean you have 2 more new candies to offer?

???

1 hour ago, arijitdas said:

I know you were distributing 2 candies. So does this post mean you have 2 more new candies to offer?

???

I warned about this just a few posts ago. Just send him a PM instead of asking here.

Next one can take a break!

42098 is a must for me.  Looks technically brilliant with all the mechanisms.  The only thing I am a bit disappointed about is that it seems there is no way to drive up on the truck itself without a trailer being connected.  Hope I am wrong.

Edited by Gzynek2323

Just now, Gzynek2323 said:

there is no way to drive up on the truck itself without a trailer being connected

You can't do that in real life either.

You got it Ngoc

I came across this video a while a go.  Now, it looks like a very close real version of 42098 (pneumatic vs mechanical)

No new tires on the 4x4 :cry_sad: Let's hope these are still not final photos...

Edited by MajklSpajkl

shame, no suspension in the crawler, just oscilating axles. Downgrade in terms of authenticity. But I can agree - this is cheaper to use existing 6,5 shock hard absorbers, than returning to long 9,5 shocks. Especially when so many new electronics used

19 minutes ago, MajklSpajkl said:

Let's hope these are dtill not final photos...

Seems logical these are final pictures. Doesn’t make sense to reprint brochures.

The 4x4 looks awesome btw! Way better than the prelim pic. 

Just now, rm8 said:

shame, no suspension in the crawler, just oscilating axles. Downgrade in terms of authenticity

I do see a red spring, right?

13 minutes ago, Jim said:

I do see a red spring, right?

yes, red hard shocks.

Suspension based on  oscilating axle using turntable have less movemnet aplitude, so they can save so budget and use small shock absorbers, comapring to 9398, where free axles based on free rotating ball joints need more shock absorber working amplitude.

sad, but I can uderstand such decision.

added later: looks like front suspension (at least) is not just solid axle, but hybrid: independent+solid

Sweeeeeet!:wub::wub: now that's what I call crazy:laugh: though they should've flipped that turntable..I don't like its grey pops out that much at the front...