1 hour ago, siddparkar said:

I am probably wrong but from what I could see on the Car Transporter box image, it says 442 pieces, right?

that is usual placeholder used for many years

On 2/4/2019 at 11:17 AM, Ngoc Nguyen said:

The car transporter is perhaps the first Technic set to include 14 complete pairs of rims and tyres.

With all those rims and tires I would not mind seeing heavy cargo pack or lowboy type of trailer for b-model (this way all modules of 42100 can be transported for assembly:)

Edited by Gzynek2323

Do we already know the main color(s) of 42099? Was the set shown in Nuremberg dbg like the leaked pictures?

44 minutes ago, Zerobricks said:

You know TLG does not usually make Technic models in scale, right? 

sorry maybe i've been misunderstood.

I asked myself if this new set will be in a similar size than my existant truck. It could be a good Reason for me to spend some money in it :wink:

Only 3 days till New York toy fair. Wonder if we'll get any more info. I'm hoping for more on the SUVs planetary hubs!

25 minutes ago, keymaker said:

Does any member of the forum will be there to sneak some info for us? :devil:

Note that it might be like last year. Last year there was one single set from one single theme shown publicly as of summer sets.

1 hour ago, dimaks13 said:

Note that it might be like last year. Last year there was one single set from one single theme shown publicly as of summer sets.

I hope for something more about 4x4 or car transporter (because 42100 has at least good photos/video to carry on discussion).

2 hours ago, Gzynek2323 said:

Historically speaking, does the New York Toy Fair yield some useful info on H2 sets?

Nope. Lego seems to be highly resistant to showing off sets before release, at least over the past couple of years.

23 minutes ago, Saberwing40k said:

Nope. Lego seems to be highly resistant to showing off sets before release, at least over the past couple of years.

So was that pretty unique that Lego showed video of Liebherr 9800 in London?

5 hours ago, Gzynek2323 said:

So was that pretty unique that Lego showed video of Liebherr 9800 in London?

It was shown in Nürnberg.

And they only changed the policy last year, that it's not allowed to take pictures at Nürnberg Toy Fair. Before that, all the new Technic Sets were shown and could be photographed.

There is not really a pattern for these special Technic sets. The Porsche was shown in Nürnberg with a prototype livery. For the Bugatti, they only showed the wheels. And now they had a video.

Does anyone know if there is another large toy show as the year progresses where we may see new models or do we just wait till release?

2 hours ago, Gzynek2323 said:

Does anyone know if there is another large toy show as the year progresses where we may see new models or do we just wait till release?

Not that I can remember. In past years TLG managed to get the sets to Jim and Sariel in enough time for them to have their reviews ready and available a month before the sets release, and decades before that we got full colour catalogues showcasing the entire year with lovingly crafted imagery. But the last few years haven't worked out that way. So who knows! On the one hand it's a real shame. As a community we have less food for thoughtful discussion and our first impressions are based on leaked grainy images. Darn those counterfeit fakers, they can take their product and wipe their megablocks with it......ehem. But on the bright side, eurobricks members have told us about some very exciting things, like the new SUV planetary reduction hubs. It's enough to create suspense but not enough to spoil that suspense by giving away too much, like with clear pictures or videos of the new parts. But suspense can soon turn to being tired of waiting until the final product have a much harder task to make it worth while. If only there was a selected panel of trusted fans that could be given more of a glimpse :grin:

20 hours ago, Gzynek2323 said:

Maybe there is a chance the Liebherr will be shown at the Bauma in April (construction machinery trade show)

https://www.bauma.de/index-2.html