All the first half sets appear to be in stock at UK smyths stores.

On a side note, when looking at ALL Lego products and ordering them by best sellers, Technic sets occupy 4 of the top 7 spots, with the Bugatti being number 1. Go Technic! Woop woop!

Please don’t start rumors here. When there is info, you will find it here soon enough.

Okay ? well noted 

i only want to be "Honest" & "Fair"

I guess i have to find it in other way around ??? 

see you Soon 

-Shalom 

The information we all know has been posted here. At the moment there seem to be only two sets for 2H, but most of us think there will be a big PF, or possibly PUP, set yet to be discovered/unvealed.

Rest assured; this is the best topic/source for news. So you won’t miss a thing :wink: 

Review for the Power Boat:

I'm not completely sure, but it seems like the two sets I mentioned are earlier than August release and there might be something for August not known yet.

5 minutes ago, dimaks13 said:

I'm not completely sure, but it seems like the two sets I mentioned are earlier than August release and there might be something for August not known yet.

*oh2**oh2*

I knew, I knew...:laugh:

Edited by Jockos

A question for all of you, especially those who come from countries other than UK/USA/Canada, in other words for those who use different native language than english. Are the names of sets translated correctly to your language?
I am disgusted by translations of english sets names to polish, because they have translated whole names wrongly, even changing type of vehicles.

For example, 42094, Tracked Loader is translated as Tracked excavator. Its B model, a tracked dumper, is translated as... tracked garbage (truck).
Some other sets, like City 60222, a Snowgroomer, in polish became something like "tracked plow".

Or maybe am I oversensitive a bit?

Edited by M_longer

No you are not; here in Croatia some sets are so idiotically translated that their names do not contain noun, just adjectives...I do not even know how to translate them into English...:innocent:

Interesting... Perhaps they will have 3 or even 4 (every quarter) waves?! I’m not against it, to be honest. 

1 hour ago, M_longer said:

I am disgusted by translations of english sets names to polish

1 hour ago, M_longer said:

maybe am I oversensitive a bit?

A bit, yes. Simple toy names aren’t worth such a strong emotion. I’ll agree though, it’s odd that they don’t properly translate it.

Edited by Bartybum

38 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

Simple toy names aren’t worth such a strong emotion.

Unless you spend two days at exhibition, showing & driving your wheel LOADER, when 99% of people around you say something like "ooo, an excavator" ;)

11 hours ago, kbalage said:

Most of the instructions are available now on lego.com, here's my review of the 42095 B model

Nice! That gives me an idea for a contest: using only the parts from 42095, build a vehicle to participate in a series of events: drag racing, obstacle course, "truck" trial, etc.. Too bad that the set contains four 16T gears instead of, for example, two 12Ts and two 20Ts for more variety on gear ratios and capabilities.

4 hours ago, dimaks13 said:

You've Never been wrong... 

i trust you? 

3 hours ago, M_longer said:

A question for all of you, especially those who come from countries other than UK/USA/Canada, in other words for those who use different native language than english. Are the names of sets translated correctly to your language?
I am disgusted by translations of english sets names to polish, because they have translated whole names wrongly, even changing type of vehicles.

For example, 42094, Tracked Loader is translated as Tracked excavator. Its B model, a tracked dumper, is translated as... tracked garbage (truck).
Some other sets, like City 60222, a Snowgroomer, in polish became something like "tracked plow".

Or maybe am I oversensitive a bit?

I think there's no problem about the name as long as the sets are the same 

Go for it...?????

4 hours ago, M_longer said:

Unless you spend two days at exhibition, showing & driving your wheel LOADER, when 99% of people around you say something like "ooo, an excavator" ;)

Lol, I bet that’s people just being people. I’m surprised they don’t call it a digger or bulldozer

In Vietnamese we have one word for both loader and excavator: "scooping machine". Makes me wonder whether the translations into VNmese are right or wrong.

Or maybe it's Schrodinger translations.

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

@M_longer Looking at the site, yeah it should’ve been called a “ładowarka gąsienicowa”. I find it especially weird since they’ve already used that same word for the Volvo Zeux, so they know it exists.

Edited by Bartybum