another thing which confused me is if this is a construction machinery (like 42030, 42009) and which is why it's yellow in color, why is it holding what looks like log? That's something a machine in green would do, right?

Stunt racer has leaked on Instagram. It looks to be dark azure and has two large, triangular tracks on it. It to me looks very weird, definitely a pass here!

I see Lego are still copping out by doing tracked racers. This one has an unusual colour scheme by the looks of it, but at least it doesn’t seem as much of an eyesore as the last one.

On another note, someone’s bound to ask whether those yellow sprockets are new larger ones, because I definitely thought so for a second. They’re most likely the normal large ones.

32 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Stunt racer has the old PF remote control on the box. No hope for PU then.

That might be just because very preliminary.

Is one of the cars red with a front engine V8. The one I saw had stickers for the doors and engine also various air scoops, it sure looked like an official LEGO car. Maybe a corvette. 

Edited by Johnny1360

Where the hell did you see the new cars?!

P.S.Found new video on YouTube...

Edited by Yevhen

I don't know that it is one of the new cars, I just think it could be. The stickers make me believe it isn't a moc and there really is no description either, just a picture. Are these sets to be released at the end of January?

Edit: To me it looks like an older style corvette like a stingray maybe. 

Edit again

Argh Nevermind, false alarm, sorry for any inconvenience I caused, not what it appeared to be. 

Edited by Johnny1360

I have a mixed feeling with the stunt racer as it appears in the initial leaks. I shall reserve my comments until we have better images of the final product. I seems to be very similar to 42065 and that disappoints me a little. However the remote looks same as the current generation PF and that is what I like about it. Hope the final product is released with current generation PF rather than the PowerUp.

Stunt racer seems as uninspiring as the last one. Just in a different color. I would have considered it were it red or orange. This is blue and sticker heavy.

Swaying a little off topic. I also see a harvester in 2019 City, does it in any way mean we might see a similar product in technic either as a B model or as an A model in H2? It would be really cool to have a CLAAS harvester in technic. Now I know I am getting over optimistic.

Just now, arijitdas said:

Swaying a little off topic. I also see a harvester in 2019 City, does it in any way mean we might see a similar product in technic either as a B model or as an A model in H2? It would be really cool to have a CLAAS harvester in technic. Now I know I am getting over optimistic.

For CLAAS Harvester in Technic would need some new parts

• at least smaller tractor tire for rear (95mm) or
  • Bigger spocket wheel if model should have front tracks...:wink:

But it would be great. due to size it should be remote controlled...

Why Stunt Racer is again tracked vechicle....? :( Very similar to the 42065. If they are prepareing RC vechicle, give them at least some diference, not only different body colour and a bit different shape of tracks.

1 hour ago, dimaks13 said:

That might be just because very preliminary

`Preliminary box for the batman car has Power Up already.

Just now, Ngoc Nguyen said:

`Preliminary box for the batman car has Power Up already.

Pictures in that catalog were not that unfinished compared to this catalog.

Tam-tam...we are waiting for Jim to appear...:laugh:

@Yonnix

Just small suggestion - after 10 posts you ca use PM, so you can make simple 10th post and service would be available and you can send PM and not go to public with such demands...:wink:

Edited by I_Igor

I wish 42095 had the next motor scheme: 1 motor for moving forward and back, and 1 motor for steering.

However it requires more complex mechanics so I doubt Lego make the step.

Most likely we'll get simply another reincarnation of the 42065...

Edited by Yevhen

43 minutes ago, dimaks13 said:

Pictures in that catalog were not that unfinished compared to this catalog.

The stunt racer will be a great disappointment if it adopts PowerUp in its current state as it will render all the current generation PF motors unusable. However, if the electrical connectors for PowerUp for Technic models are modified so that current generation motors can be used with it then it will be a move in the right direction and will make the model highly successful. So, it remains to be seen if Lego continues to use the traditional PF or adopts PowerUp for Technic. 

Why do I get the feeling that the new Lego PU will not be available for technic sets. I think that having only two ports limits the possibilities of powering a set...

Just now, Yevhen said:

I wish 42095 had the next motor scheme: 1 motor for moving forward and back, and 1 motor for steering tracks.

However it requires more complex mechanics so I doubt Lego make the step.

Most likely we'll get simply another reincarnation of the 42065...

and if LEGO makes smaller incarnation of Xerion I'll be happy...

1 minute ago, I_Igor said:

and if LEGO makes smaller incarnation of Xerion I'll be happy...

What about a big green John Deere as a flagship? Let me dream...

Edited by Yevhen

3 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

Just small suggestion - after 10 posts you ca use PM, so you can make simple 10th post and service would be available and you can send PM and not go to public with such demands...:wink:

Okay, learned my lesson ;)

Just now, Yonnix said:

Okay, learned my lesson ;)

:thumbup:

Just now, Yevhen said:

What about a big green John Deere as a flagship? Let me dream...

yes let us dream, for mentioned LEGO would have to make new tractor tires and every new mold costs (very much). for Deere it would require lots of green parts and license which (if I'm not mistaken) LEGO does not have...part of me was wanting tractor tires on stunt racer; to be something like this

86097.jpg