50 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

there was never a tractor flagship

..which is crazy, they offer a tonne of functionality and playability. And come in multiple form factors, instead we get 'supercar' re-hashed repeatedly.. same form factor over and over. (and they never have realistic suspension, why?! if they released one with proper antiroll bars and heave springs it wouldn't be so bad.. )

Agriculture in general is very neglected. And probably construction too, backhoe is a prime flagship material.

Phew. feel better for that! Off for chocy buscuit!!!

26 minutes ago, TeamThrifty said:

a tonne of functionality and playability.

That
Plus that it's worldwide used equipment and thus recognised by everyone on this planet.
Plus that it's not related to any form of religion or warcraft.

29 minutes ago, TeamThrifty said:

..which is crazy, they offer a tonne of functionality and playability. And come in multiple form factors, instead we get 'supercar' re-hashed repeatedly.. same form factor over and over. (and they never have realistic suspension, why?! if they released one with proper antiroll bars and heave springs it wouldn't be so bad.. )

Agriculture in general is very neglected. And probably construction too, backhoe is a prime flagship material.

Phew. feel better for that! Off for chocy buscuit!!!

Well I have made several tractor versions with proper suspension. Truth is that they offer almost much possibilities like Unimog

But back to topic, for this year we are sure for two sets; spider crane and car transport truck. 

1 hour ago, kolbjha said:

8860 was released in 1980. I think it's safe to say that 8859 was the flagship in 1981.

Could be, why not...

I'm excited for the 42094 Tracked Loader. Technic construction sets are my favorite. It would be great if Technic came out with a solid looking Volvo Dump truck to complete the construction set or a steam roller.

9 minutes ago, GSki13 said:

I'm excited for the 42094 Tracked Loader. Technic construction sets are my favorite. It would be great if Technic came out with a solid looking Volvo Dump truck to complete the construction set or a steam roller.

We had Volvo dump truck as 42030 B model and next year is the year for Volvo licensed set if we follow pattern from past:

• 2014 Volvo loader
  • 2016 Volvo excavator
  • 2018 Volvo Zeux autonomous loader

23 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

We had Volvo dump truck as 42030 B model and next year is the year for Volvo licensed set if we follow pattern from past:

• 2014 Volvo loader
  • 2016 Volvo excavator
  • 2018 Volvo Zeux autonomous loader

That's all right, but what about this year's motorcycle?:grin:

8 minutes ago, Jockos said:

That's all right, but what about this year's motorcycle?:grin:

You can always make C model with just 2 wheels :laugh:

Just joking, but there was some time without motorcycle (actually after BMW in 2017), but mostly (not always) in recent years they were part of 1st half wave

I mean, since 2013 we got every 2nd year one bike in the first half. Now there isn't a single one...

Just now, Jockos said:

I mean, since 2013 we got every 2nd year one bike in the first half. Now there isn't a single one...

Yes you are completely right...every odd year there was a bike :wink:

All this tractor love? No kid ever grew up wanting to be a farmer!

Flagship Fire Engine FTW Just sayin’.

1 hour ago, Big Adam said:

No kid ever grew up wanting to be a farmer!

I'll just ignore you said that :tongue:

Firetruck would be nice but I always dreamt of being an astronaut, sooo.. rocket and/or space shuttle??

Anyway not to go wayyy of topic, i'm curious what TLG will come up with. Huge excavator or something along those lines with use of the new sprocket would also be pretty awesome.

11 hours ago, Jockos said:

What I have noticed that fully RC flagship was in 2007, then in period 2010, 2012 and 2014; and then in 2017, so it is not 100â„… to base expectations on some pattern...but I have noticed some patterns mentioned in EB forum about sets with hooks etc...but 2019 awaits with summer surprises.:wink:

Lego just revealed a full-sized 2019 Chevry Silverado

Could it possible for the flamingo? Since we have long time never get a pick-up truck

13 minutes ago, Technicallism said:

Lego just revealed a full-sized 2019 Chevry Silverado

Could it possible for the flamingo? Since we have long time never get a pick-up truck

Don't think it will be part of technic. As per my understanding, it will most likely be part of the Lego Movie series sets. 

It's just another big statue model for promotions.

40 minutes ago, KLF said:

Tomorrow starts London Toy Fair... ;)

Woohoo! Hope some pictures emerge....

19 minutes ago, Jockos said:

Woohoo! Hope some pictures emerge....

Info yes, pictures (I'm afraid) no :sad:

Yeah. At least piece count, colour, shape, functions, etc. Just the general things..:tongue:

4 minutes ago, Jockos said:

Yeah. At least piece count, colour, shape, functions, etc. Just the general things..:tongue:

Exactly, if I'm not mistaken photos are not allowed this year (also)