10 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

The set list for 2018 was leaked on December 2017 by Santa Degenerate. I wonder what he's been up to this year.

This year Santa is on vacation (And Rudolph is on therapy, but there is no help for Prancer) :grin:

So it's like between 300-400 $ ?

How many pieces would it have?!:look:

Edited by Jockos

It could be with 2000-2500 parts and fully RC for that price...

Part of me thinks that it must be a Pneumatic RC tracked something or other, with the new sprokets and new valves and rumored high price and amount of motors (servos?). I'm really trying hard not to have too high expectations and just wait and see. At this point I'm looking forward to information more than I am pictures!

I dunno if I’d hold out for new servos meaning anything. The new large pneumatic pump was introduced way back in 2016, and has only showed up in the set it debuted in. The long thin cylinder is a year older still and hasn’t returned either.

Edited by Bartybum

3 hours ago, TeamThrifty said:

What about....

If you want to use sprockets from 8043 it could be some 59-60 studs long...(it is about 7 meters long and has some 60cm sprockets :wink: )

3 hours ago, TeamThrifty said:

What about....

I guess this was the formerly intended a model of 42094

4 hours ago, TeamThrifty said:

What about....

The 764HD?
Come on, thats a toy :laugh::laugh:

I want this one complete with the truck

maxresdefault.jpg

But I wouldn't say Nay to this one too

6000 pieces orso
I'll sell a kidney for it

acco-super-dozer-1-678x381.jpg

Edited by coinoperator
ha now it works

Yep, thats a monster alright! the 764 is pretty though... and basically a quadtrac in disguise.. Anyway, everyone on here promises the truth will come out in 3 weeks!!! There'll penance to be paid if we're still in the dark! :laugh:

When it's yellow I always think about The Hitchhikers guide....:sweet:

When I was building the 8275 I wrote "yellow" over whapsapp to a friend of mine.

"you're building a bulldozer" he replied (he didn't even see a picture)

5 minutes ago, TeamThrifty said:

Yep, thats a monster alright! the 764 is pretty though... and basically a quadtrac in disguise.. Anyway, everyone on here promises the truth will come out in 3 weeks!!! There'll penance to be paid if we're still in the dark! :laugh:

We will got info to prove what it will be and approximate size + functionality, but I'm afraid no pictures this year also...

If set would be like high speed dozer 764 than it could be partly manual (no drive...), but if it will be something like @coinoperator posted, then it is necessary to be fully RC if we are writing about bigger set using new xl sprockets. Now @Ngoc Nguyen will reply: thanks for obvious :laugh:

Edited by I_Igor

Looks like Lego will be at the London toy fair this year (can't remember if they attended last year or not) in their own special room off the main floor no less.

They were (if my info is correct), but only for press and for distributors and no photos. ?

As they're in their own area I guess it'll be the same this time round, stupid counterfeiters L*p*n spoiling all the fun! Remember when we had catalogues at the start of the year that showed the whole years lineup with nice clear well presented images? Good days!

from-lego-1996-catalog.jpg

When I see Black Cat, I'm starting to dream about making several other trucks that could fit my Unimog scale, but this 62.4 wheels are a bit to small :sad:

About London toy fair, you describe it correctly.

53 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

When I see Black Cat, I'm starting to dream about making several other trucks that could fit my Unimog scale, but this 62.4 wheels are a bit to small :sad:

About London toy fair, you describe it correctly.

The black cat wheels are slightly larger, 68.8mm, though I don't know if that's enough to make a difference to you.

14 minutes ago, allanp said:

The black cat wheels are slightly larger, 68.8mm, though I don't know if that's enough to make a difference to you.

I was mostly referring to the wheel, not tire. To me it makes difference because I have managed to make small portal axle to fit inside Black Cat wheel or rim :wink:

Hi,

Welcome to EB!

Please be careful with speculations. We have a separate topic for that. Although I would love a Claas Jaguar 960 :wub:

The excavator comment is based on rumors, which tend to be true for the most part.

Have fun here. Hope you like it.