This has to be hands down the worse 1H line up ever (in my biased opinion). The expected highlight the tracked loader comes with 800+ pieces, yet it still seems to have only 1 true function (raise/lowering lift arms) while the other function, the grip, is being made with just a lever. Too bad, since it looks very good!

Turns out my speculations are mostly right. There is a 2-speed concept gearbox that uses the blue 20z clutch gear, and the Corvette has the 20z gear. Too bad the gearbox is not in the Corvette like I thought. Who would have expected that a tracked log loader would have a 2-speed gearbox for a winch?!

1 minute ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Turns out my speculations are mostly right. There is a 2-speed concept gearbox that uses the blue 20z clutch gear, and the Corvette has the 20z gear. Too bad the gearbox is not in the Corvette like I thought. Who would have expected that a tracked log loader would have a 2-speed gearbox for a winch?!

Nobody, I'm guessing. 42094 is just full of surprises... :moar:

Just took a peek at the instructions and partslist for 42089 and 42092, sadly both use enough newish parts that building them from my spares is a no go, even if i sub the rotor blades, 89 even has 4 3x7 curved panels, which is relatively rare

Was hoping to have some advance fun and save some money on not buying the smaller sets :(

Very weak 1H, gonna build from spares. Maybe buy the Porsche to display next to 42056. Disappointing, considering last year I pre-ordered 2 Macks and a couple other sets.

3 hours ago, anatem said:

Very weak 1H, gonna build from spares. Maybe buy the Porsche to display next to 42056. Disappointing, considering last year I pre-ordered 2 Macks and a couple other sets.

Seems like the 1H sets are always pretty weak. Good stuff usually comes out in August.

2 hours ago, AndroTech said:

Will Porsche be January or March release?

According to the presale on amazon germany it will be januari

Ditto. I checked the US site, they have 42096, 42094,42093, and 42088 listed, all dropping in January. But for some reason, none of the small sets are listed. Or 42095. 42088 is weird. We've had re-releases of sets before, but never recolors. But, it should have some interesting parts in orange, like the 90 degree axle connector.

52 minutes ago, Saberwing40k said:

We've had re-releases of sets before, but never recolors.

Actually, the 8063 is a recolour (sorta).

51 minutes ago, M_longer said:

The 88009 Hub (a battery box from new Trains and App controlled Batmobile) has been listed at S@H USA:
https://shop.lego.com/en-US/Hub-88009

With price... 49,99$. Its current value on Bricklink oscilates around 16$. Now that's a bargain :D

$50 lol. The 60197 will be on sale from $100-120 soon I'm sure and it comes with a 676 piece LEGO train set.

The upcoming https://shop.lego.com/en-US/Move-Hub-88006 seems more useful and interesting, with two built in servo motors and a tilt sensor, plus two I/O connectors, listed for $79.99 *huh*

Not sure if there is any sets using this part, could be a hint for what is coming in second half 2019?

Edited by JGW3000

Just now, JGW3000 said:

Not sure if there is any sets using this part

17101. And the hub's price isn't that good: for double that, you get in the set the hub, a servo motor, a colour/proximity sensor, and a bunch of parts.

On 12/3/2018 at 10:36 AM, Maaboo35 said:

Nobody, I'm guessing. 42094 is just full of surprises... :moar:

From top view (on images available so far) I can not se any kind of 2 stage gearbox ?

Just now, I_Igor said:

From top view (on images available so far) I can not se any kind of 2 stage gearbox ?

lego-technic-2019-42094-0005.jpg

Tortoise in the left, hare in the right.

Having a gearbox to distribute one manual input into two or more outputs is usually a sign of PF upgradeability. If 8293 is really being discontinued as some rumours say, this would mean a PUp upgrade set in the same vein.

Just now, AVCampos said:

Having a gearbox to distribute one manual input into two or more outputs is usually a sign of PF upgradeability. If 8293 is really being discontinued as some rumours say, this would mean a PUp upgrade set in the same vein.

lego-technic-2019-42094-0002.jpg

Nope. No sign of it on the box.

2 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Now I see it. Thanks for image.

I guess we will see reviews earlier...again :sadnew:

47572096_10155754422240927_6363580896175456256_n.jpg