Wow, never expected to see a windshield on a Technic model. Don't say I don't like it, just weird :)  I can only recall 42033 that had it.

I liked the previous hydroplane, even though it was sticker heavy. I feel the boat is the best set in this release, hands down. Good colors, realistic shape and pretty good looking I'd say. I'll get it as soon as there's a price drop.

21 minutes ago, carlo.fadel said:

Always Canada is getting sets earlier!

YESSSSS!!!! Thank god for this! I've been waiting for the moment where I'd get to flex on the Europeans because they always get them earlier than we do.

Any clues to the features on the powerboat? Im not seeing any HoG controls, but single cylinder fake engine only seems a bit light, the gyrocopter (same price bracket i think?) Had a two cyl, prop, rotor and movable rudder with steering lunkage

I am thinking how the large sprocket gears are powered by the 2L motors... The two motors are excentric, but wheels are centered, so maybe the large sporcket wheels have internal inside gears? EDIT after close examination I found 16 tooth gears.

Porsche looks good, though wheels look a bit small inside the fender pieces. I am also affraid fender pieces will be printed...

I dont expect a working gearbox in Porsche, thought I do see a U joint conencted to the steering wheels and springs... So basically same functionality as 42077

Edited by Zerobricks

The wires sticking out of the back of 42095 look seriously ugly. To be honest, the whole model looks seriously ugly. :sick: But I suppose it could be an interesting companion to 42065.

I do like the Porsche apart from the canopy pieces for the headlight covers. But It’s got me sold. Waiting to see the same sort of video for the Vette now

Edited by Seasider

Just now, BrickbyBrickTechnic said:

Hating the headlights on that Porsche, everything else about it looks amazing. That is a must buy, gearbox or not.

As well, we can see the engine this time :laugh:

I wonder how it will look without the stickers.

Just now, Seasider said:

Anyone tried to work out the size of this Porsche when compared to the “UCS” one?

I'd say it's about 1:10 scale, you can calculate from there.

Porsche looks very nice. I do not own 42056 so maybe this one will be on my shelf? :) And this stun racer... Two L motors is a lot, they definitely want to improve fun from 42065 in this model.

I think I'm like everyone else the Porsche looks good..... from the back :rofl:

Anyone notice at 0:10 the windscreen flex poles are bent I hope there not the final publicity pics

Is the engine supposed to be off centre?? 0:32  sorry it's just weird perspective few

Edited by Cardboy

11 minutes ago, siddparkar said:

I wonder how it will look without the stickers.

Not great. The fenders are printed, so you’d still have red and grey on the body going nowhere. 

42096 has some of the newer panels in white that didn't exist yet so that's good. 18944, new arch (24118 but 2 studs shorter) and 24119 it appears

42095 the B-model looks nicer but this will sell really well regardless as the previous tracked racer did

So... after looking at  42095 it seems that there will be something BIG on treads in second half of the 2019, don't you think?