Just now, jorgeopesi said:

That is my doubt but I think that the rear wheel is bigger than the ones of the 42065, if you look closely they have more chains.

That was my first thought and it would be very nice if our presumption is correct. I was counting chain links on both 42065 and 42095 and got the same conclusion :wink:

1 hour ago, dimaks13 said:

But Polish was among those that appeared June 1st instead July 1st this year so probably will be December 1st too. 

It was fun to follow topic here related to 42082 Rough Terrain Crane and reading people's posts waiting for oficial review, when I already bought one and finished it :)

So as you said, I hope new sets will be available to buy earlier here :)

Plenty of info in the last 4 odd pages to do a google search successfully.

I like the look of both sets myself. I hope they are the new box style too it looks great.

Actually, the 42095 looks like a cross between 42070 tow truck and 42065 tracked racer. It also seems too wide for its length, but maybe that's just the angle of the picture?

3 hours ago, Magical Duck said:

Actually, the 42095 looks like a cross between 42070 tow truck and 42065 tracked racer. It also seems too wide for its length, but maybe that's just the angle of the picture?

or it would be better for sliding and faster in corners :wink:

I'm quite looking forward to the new tracked racer for my grand children (aged 9 & 10, target age?), 42065 was definitely their favorite set of the last 12 months, although the cats are not so keen on it

42065 was also a hit with my children. I'm sure that's why we're having similar set so soon.

I still haven't bought the Mack and a new year has come. Time flies way too fast...

4 hours ago, Mestari said:

I still haven't bought the Mack and a new year has come. Time flies way too fast...

I was thinking the same, I've still got the Bugatti, crane, 2 pull backs, a forest machine and a catamaran to build, I'm so behind this year.  

However looking at the 2 prelims we have seen, I don't yet have a lot to rush on building the backlog for!  I'm really hoping that both of these are fake images as they look beyond prelim images.  That forest machine, the graple looks so basic.  Not sure there is much function in that at all.

On 11/5/2018 at 4:24 PM, AVCampos said:

The PUp protocol allows for 4 outputs (for example, the Boost hub has 2 internal and 2 external), and TLG has been listening to fans' concerns and suggestions regarding it. I believe they're also considering a port multiplexer to address the lack of stackability.

So, I wouldn't be surprised either if PUp on Technic is taking more time to allow for this feedback.

Hi there, this is my first post on this forum, so thanks for having me!

Personally I am a bit disappointed that the first wave of 2019 sets does not seem to have Powered Up, since I think it's a great platform. I have the 42065 racer with the power functions from the PU batmobile, and that's a lot of fun. (You can even reprogram the remote control to put your own functions on the buttons, for example an automatic "rectangle patrol".)

I also have looked into the train stuff, and you can combine the trains with sensors from BOOST, to e.g., make trains stop/turn/resume automatically when they see bricks with certain colors on the tracks. It should also be possible (though I have not tried it yet) to make a motor connected to battery box A start/stop depending on what the sensor in battery box B indicates. So you could program a tracked racer (like 42065) to avoid walls, and build big (stationary) models where what happens in one part of the model triggers what happens somewhere else, without wires. Lots of possibilities to play with! I know that the lack of stacking is an issue, but I see why they did this (stacking is hard with sensors). A multiplexer would of course be nice.

(The official LEGO apps do not support the stuff I mentioned yet, but there are nice projects on github.).

So I'm pretty happy about the PU platform, and if the 42095 comes with PU that's an auto-buy for me, even if it's just the two-port battery box we know from the batmobile/trains. But if they delay the PU roll-out in Technic in order to start with a bigger battery box (e.g., 4 ports), then I'm not complaining either, I'm (more or less patiently) waiting for the first PU Technic set. I'm sure it will be worth the wait!

I did not have it in me to re-read the last 23 pages of posts.  but it was not mentioned in the original list of sets but 

42088 "Lego Technic Lifting Ramp" ?

Could be the star of the lineup! lol

1 hour ago, paul_delahaye said:

I did not have it in me to re-read the last 23 pages of posts.  but it was not mentioned in the original list of sets but 

42088 "Lego Technic Lifting Ramp" ?

Could be the star of the lineup! lol

Isn't that the rather small scissor lift thing? Hope to see it soon, I am always a fan of the small simple sets, mostly because I find them more affordable. 

My "Ponsse Scorpion" is gonna arrive tomorrow. I'll finally get the chance to see if it looks better in real life than in photo. 

I hoped that the other 2019 sets would be leaked too by now.
Even if the Porsche is hidden in the catalog, the others small sets may have images.

On 8/12/2018 at 11:06 AM, Doug72 said:

I think Lego should make a “Back to the Future car”.

Then  we would not have to speculate !

A DeLorean ?

"drooling" :wub:

Just now, coinoperator said:

A DeLorean ?

"drooling" :wub:

Sorry for bit off-topic, but I would like (better) this one from back to the future

latest?cb=20171016180021

Curved panels could always be interesting. But what is more interesting dealing 2019 sets is if is there more info about other sets than 42094 and 42095?

I think there might be a possibility of PUPF in the 2019 H1 sets. 8293 is on rollback at walmart. This usually means something is being phased out.

So there are a lot of leaks for lego city, star wars, ninjago etc. but practically nothing for technic family. Does the technic fan base is so small or just other lego "families" have better agents providing leaks? :sad: