57 minutes ago, Jack Bloomer said:

To your point what if a new pf motor is released instead of pu in the model. Maybe, wishful thinking I know, the new motor will serve the function of the RC buggy motor (high rpm) for RC Car Mocs. I do doubt this though. 

That would be awesome if we had a new RC buddy motor. Especially the old ones are not in any models and are so pricey to buy...

Regarding the 42095, not agreeing with the critics from everyone. 42065 is awesome and a successor tracked racer is something I will be looking forward. Maybe it will have some sort of suspension this time?

Basically, any "upgrade" from 42065 would be expected, not just changing the cab and shape of tracks

EDIT: looking again at the leaked pic, there is an antenna similar to the pf buggy communication (although 42065 had an "antenna" which wasn't want actually as well).

Edited by Ivorrr
Additional point added

On 10/31/2018 at 3:36 PM, AVCampos said:

Looking closely at the leaked picture, I could see a IR reciever and cables at the back of the stunt racer, which means that it will defenitly use PF.

Also, im wondering how the motors will be connected to the tracks. The leaked vehicles both sit on triangular tracks high above the ground, so maybe theres something special, maybe suspension. The stunt racer also has bigger wheels inside the tracks and the tracks are very short, maybe it can do a "wheely". 

Edit: I have no Idea why that quote is on the top.

Edited by porsche911bestcarever

It wouldn't surprise me if PU gets delayed for Technic due to the overwhelmingly negative response to it from fans so they can make changes, like stackable plugs and having more outputs. Having to have one battery box for every two motors is kinda rediculous.

I do not understand.

Different companies release dozens of electric devices annually! Mixers, trimmers, vacuum cleaners, toys, etc.

However TLG somehow can't release a single electric motor and battery block!

Edited by Yevhen

18 minutes ago, allanp said:

It wouldn't surprise me if PU gets delayed for Technic due to the overwhelmingly negative response to it from fans so they can make changes, like stackable plugs and having more outputs. Having to have one battery box for every two motors is kinda rediculous.

The PUp protocol allows for 4 outputs (for example, the Boost hub has 2 internal and 2 external), and TLG has been listening to fans' concerns and suggestions regarding it. I believe they're also considering a port multiplexer to address the lack of stackability.

So, I wouldn't be surprised either if PUp on Technic is taking more time to allow for this feedback.

I have a general question. Apart from leaks, does somebody know what is the date of release the official catalog with sets for H1 2019?

49 minutes ago, keymaker said:

I have a general question. Apart from leaks, does somebody know what is the date of release the official catalog with sets for H1 2019?

It used to be January 1st, but as for 2HY2018 part of the countries got it June 1st instead of usual July 1st it might be December 1st this time.

Because If (at least according to amazon) we will be able to buy sets since 27.12, then the official catalog should be available earlier, am I right?

1 hour ago, LithuanianTF said:

Can i get some private information? :D

Why do you keep ignoring my warnings?! This is the second time you are asking for “info”. 

1 hour ago, keymaker said:

Because If (at least according to amazon) we will be able to buy sets since 27.12, then the official catalog should be available earlier, am I right?

That didn't work like that previous years. :wink: But Polish was among those that appeared June 1st instead July 1st this year so probably will be December 1st too.

38 minutes ago, Jim said:

Why do you keep ignoring my warnings?! This is the second time you are asking for “info”. 

U racist or what? Everyone gets and asks for information and you dont give a damn f... but the you see word Lithuanian u get triggered or what? same goes with that time when you banned other guy

You can always send PM and this way you will not post such question in public. It is that simple. :wink:

@LithuanianTF if you go back in this thread a page or 2 you will find reference to some videos on YouTube and some images on Instagram. They’re quite easy to find on both sites, they’re general Lego videos not just Technic.

I’d hope to think no one on here is racist just trying to abide by certain rules so Lego doesn’t try and shut down this amazing forum or stop giving the Mods fantastic sets to give away as prizes.

7 minutes ago, BrickbyBrickTechnic said:

The stunt racer looks pretty bad to say the least. There's no hint at suspension and it looks worse that 42065 did from what I can tell.

I actually like 42065, but to have a near-repeat of it so soon doesn't speak well to the current innovation level at TLG. Maybe designing those fish cost too much. :hmpf:

46 minutes ago, LithuanianTF said:

U racist or what? 

Really?? IMO you should be banned just for making that outrageous accusation. I´m sick of that kind of blatantly bashing people for just being sincere and straightforward. He is the moderator and simply doing his not easy job. If rules don´t mean anything to you, not to speak about polite mature behavior, has nothing to do with your origin. 

Just now, brunojj1 said:

Really?? IMO you should be banned just for making that outrageous accusation. I´m sick of that kind of blatantly bashing people for just being sincere and straightforward. He is the moderator and simply doing his not easy job. If rules don´t mean anything to you, not to speak about polite mature behavior, has nothing to do with your origin. 

Amen. Thank you.

10 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

I actually like 42065, but to have a near-repeat of it so soon doesn't speak well to the current innovation level at TLG. Maybe designing those fish cost too much. :hmpf:

Don’t worry. I think, TLG just mixing cards, including for Chinese fake sets producers. And that old PF remote control is just a hint for retail catalogue target users: this thing is remote controlled. So, just wait for final box design with right pictures.

42065 was one of the best selling Technic set, I recalled having read somewhere so. Can't really blame TLG for not capitalizing on that taste of the customers. And I think remote tracked racer is more fun than remote wheeled one. Probably because of that funny sound the tracks made when running in high speed.

I was so tempted to ask Milan if he worked on the new racer, but I kno too well he won't answer that question at the moment, and asking so might annoy him.

4 minutes ago, jorgeopesi said:

I just see the stunt racer it looks small for a RC set, it could be a good set for pieces.

You can use tracks and sprocket wheels to make newer version of Challenger tractor :laugh:

It could be fun set, why not. To be certain in a two month (maximum) we will know correct size; from that blurry image it could be that rear sprocket wheels are the same size as on 42065 set, or they are actually bit bigger and front one are the same size like on 42065 set...

The thing about the stunt racer is that, if you are buying it as a toy and not a parts pack for MOC, it feels very inadequate. I would rather have the same functionality for $150, but with 500 more pieces. 300 just doesn't cut it.

7 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

You can use tracks and sprocket wheels to make newer version of Challenger tractor :laugh:

It could be fun set, why not. To be certain in a two month (maximum) we will know correct size; from that blurry image it could be that rear sprocket wheels are the same size as on 42065 set, or they are actually bit bigger and front one are the same size like on 42065 set...

That is my doubt but I think that the rear wheel is bigger than the ones of the 42065, if you look closely they have more chains, a new and bigger wheel for tracks would be great news.

Edited by jorgeopesi