24 minutes ago, konryd said:

Anything more specific? All that I could find just scrolled through text in one way or another.

Filter on today's video. :wink:

I have a question. All this details you can say only based on this one not very clear photo from yt or there are some other pics/sources?

Just now, Yevhen said:

Where do you see Bionicle parts on the blurry photo? I don't understand

They are at the tips of the claws of the grapple.

Btw. Would it be possible that LEGO will do some collaboration with GoPro as Hot Wheels did? They could design some stable attachments for a GoPro Camera like tripods or a motorized camera slider. Maybe LEGO Technic designers would like to make something more curious like I did, I think that it is possible that they would make something like a "spy car" (RC car with a live transmission camera) but there is the problem with the weak lego remote controller range. However, this is just an interesting idea and it is maybe not possible because GoPro Cameras are really expensive to buy them just because of some LEGO Technic set. So this set would be only for LEGO fans with any GoPro camera, who are a minority. 

Here is a link where my Idea comes from:

There are only ninjago and overwatch leaks on YouTube today. Nothing about Technic...

May someone share a link on a YouTube video with the new Technic sets?

Is there something on Ninjago theme that could me useful for us Technic movers?

Thanks

Has somebody found a proper video on YouTube? Share a link, please (PM)

Edited by Yevhen

Tracked Loader looks cool. I was waiting for pictures of the new Porsche though.

Several City leaks, but I am sure kids aren't holding their breaths for that theme as much as we are for Technic. :laugh_hard:

7 hours ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

It is also the second set to contain the macaroni 90 degree tube piece in yellow.

And it has 4 of the black macaroni tubes at the top of the cabin! The fourth set to do so, and tied with the boost set in quantity- and there might be more hidden in the model :excited:

1 hour ago, Jack Bloomer said:

The Porsche 911 RSR has leaked? Please send

Don't ask for pictures. I have posted a warning earlier.

1 hour ago, Jundis said:

Please send me a PM too :-)

Soooo excited!

This goes for you too. Nice of you to join EB, but this forum is not to ask for pictures. And you can use the PM system after 10 posts.

2 hours ago, Magical Duck said:

And it has 4 of the black macaroni tubes at the top of the cabin! The fourth set to do so, and tied with the boost set in quantity- and there might be more hidden in the model :excited:

And there are yellow "macaroni" pieces...hm like future pasta - plastic all over the place, but back to topic

Have the youtube videos been taken down? No luck finding them even when filtering to todays date... What search terms are you all using?

1 hour ago, ultra said:

Have the youtube videos been taken down? No luck finding them even when filtering to todays date... What search terms are you all using?

No, video is still there. It lasts 15 sec so you should be able to find it easily, just filter by date.

I've been running comparisons with 42094 against real-world models of tracked loaders, and I cannot find anything resembling it. :look: 8043-B was damn near photorealistic!

The specific channel the video is on for now is Michael Bricks, if you want to find it easier. Don't get your hopes up, the only Technic thing in the video is 42094.

Speaking of, I am not impressed. The tracks don't look right at all, and the body work is mediocre. I'm hoping the final model is a bit less primitive. As for the box design, this is really preliminary, like even more so than most images we get. I'm actually surprised this is a December release.

11 minutes ago, Saberwing40k said:

As for the box design, this is really preliminary, like even more so than most images we get. I'm actually surprised this is a December release.

The final design will most likely be something akin to the background of 42080.

I was honestly expecting this to have 4 treads (like 42069 setup), and an articulated middle. I probably set up my hopes too high, but still... how is it stable? There doesn't seem to be much in the way of framework underneath the cabin?

Secondly, is the whole cabin+grappling arm a superstructure? I seem to see a black banana gear set up beneath it :sceptic: