On 10/13/2018 at 6:45 PM, efferman said:

Dont expect pictures of flagship before Nuremberg toy Fair 2019

Never say never, Santa might bring some gifts around Christmas this year as well :wink:

11 hours ago, keymaker said:

Bring me Than.... yyy I mean Photos!! :D

And someone get this man a shie... more info about the sets!! :D But in all seriousness, we're a month or two away from the release, and no news??

This time it looks that people who got 2019 LEGO catalog are sticking to LEGO rules :wink:

It is pitty, as far as I know from previous years, many sets from H1 of the next year are available to buy for Christmas. So you can buy one with the start of December. We have 6 weeks (only! :P) to this date and not even a single picture.

Edited by keymaker

Okay guys, let’s not go down the “no photos” road. Try to be patient and wait for tangible info :wink: 

@Jim do you recall when we normally see H1 sets? We’re mid way through October and I know some H1 stuff comes out early in Jan

45 minutes ago, Seasider said:

@Jim do you recall when we normally see H1 sets? We’re mid way through October and I know some H1 stuff comes out early in Jan

Not exactly, but usually earlier than this year. You can go through the previous year's topics if you really want to know hehe. TLG is probably more cautious nowadays.

9 minutes ago, Jim said:

Not exactly, but usually earlier than this year. You can go through the previous year's topics if you really want to know hehe. TLG is probably more cautious nowadays.

I did just for fun :classic:

23.8. 2017 - first leaked pictures of the 1H sets, including names

27.10. 2017 - official pictures of 1H sets

early december - sets on shelves

20.12. 2017 - first leaks of 2H sets, quite early! Might suggest why we are lacking anything this time

Edited by Ivan_M
typo in year

I’m convinced there’s no pattern. The data set is too small and spread out. The best we can say is at some point before they’re released lol

Edited by Bartybum

If I remember correctly:
- For 2016 1H, the first pictures were available around October 10, 2015
- For 2017 1H, the first pictures were available around September 25, 2016

Hey, at least this cycle isn't as bad as the Modular Building cycle 

"The current modular building is great!" 
"I bet the next one will be (insert unrealistic expectation here)"
*"Fakes" get posted* "Wow, these really meet my expectations!"
*pictures get leak* "There is no way that is the building because it isn't (insert unrealistic expectation here)
*leak gets confirmed* Well this building is just terrible, there is no way I'm buying it. 
*set comes out* Well this building is terrible but I might as well buy it because I have all the other ones
(Loop to beginning)

5 hours ago, siddparkar said:

Interesting, So it seems the 42096 will be available at December end and not the start as speculated:

They write expected delivery 1/2019 

36 minutes ago, Seasider said:

It also says preorders from 15th Nov. I wonder if that’s when the images get released

At least this one which is the biggest we know so far. For me  the most interesting one is 42095 RC Stunt Racer. I hope for it to be great parts donor and great fun, just like with 42065.

1 hour ago, WvG_853 said:

They write expected delivery 1/2019 

Yup, January 2019 :thumbup:

For those of you Moaning about another 911 just remember we’ve only had a Speed Champions and a “UCS” Technic. Having a 3rd midiscale (hopefully something the size of @Thirdwigg‘s model) would be a good addition.

Star Wars sets work in lots of sizes eg the Falcon, Slave 1 etc