Well I did not notice this, anyway I'll wait for news dealing with 2019 Technic (I have probably mentioned this dozen times :laugh: )

6 hours ago, dimaks13 said:

That was a shop that uploaded the catalog to the website and isn't a source of catalogs after that anymore.

Either way, I can guarantee 100% that there will be leaks as soon as the catalogs have been shipped out, it's pretty much an impossible situation for TLG.
They have to show their products to the stores/companies selling them, and there is no way for them to control leaks unless they print "personal" catalogs for every single store with numeric codes attached to every single image in the catalog, and even then people could still crop that out so.
That would never ever happen as it would be an insanely large project taking up massive amounts of money, and honestly they benefit A LOT from having like 8 months of people hyping the shit out of their sets before they get released.
Just look at how much speculation there was with 42082 on here, I am dead certain all that hype helped people make the decision to get this set the second it came out.

Just sit tight and I promise there will be pictures of 2H sets once the catalogs go out, assuming they don't black out all the 2H sets as confidential, but that would ruin the fact that they gotta show their products to the stores selling them.

Edited by degenerate

Just now, degenerate said:

Either way, I can guarantee 100% that there will be leaks as soon as the catalogs have been shipped out, it's pretty much an impossible situation for TLG.
They have to show their products to the stores/companies selling them, and there is no way for them to control leaks unless they print "personal" catalogs for every single store with numeric codes attached to every single image in the catalog, and even then people could still crop that out so.
Just sit tight and I promise there will be pictures of 2H sets once the catalogs go out, assuming they don't black out all the 2H sets as confidential, but that would ruin the fact that they gotta show their products to the stores selling them.

Looks like you have seen the new sets, but can't show photos yet.

Ok, just tell us, whether you like the new models or not!

Just now, Yevhen said:

Looks like you have seen the new sets, but can't show photos yet.

Ok, just tell us, whether you like the new models or not!

I have not seen any new sets or any price lists either for that matter unfortunately.
There is no reason to believe this year will be different than the last, which means I won't get a glimpse of anything to do with 2019 until mid December.
Once we do get the catalog I may share some descriptions of the 2H stuff (info/images of 1H will definitely have been released and/or leaked by then anyways), but I will not be sharing any images as it's confidential.

On January'19 we technic-AFOLs are going to have the perfect storm ... in our wallets

We will have the usual 1H offering and the winter sales, this time spans the excellent 2016 line up including the Porsche 42056, but add to this the Forma-indiegogo and the Bricklink's specials (I expect at least two technic MOCs) and I feel overwhelmed, overoffered and saturated.

The 1H race car sounds great but official sets are is my least priority given the short window of opportunity for the other three purchase options. I am even wishing it to be simpler than the 42077 so it is an easy pass

Just now, bitbamboo said:

The 1H race car sounds great but official sets are is my least priority given the short window of opportunity for the other three purchase options. I am even wishing it to be simpler than the 42077 so it is an easy pass

It will be better than than 42077... :wink:

The FORMA line got me wondering if panels could not be replaced by semi-rigid plastic sheets to form more intricate curves. You could model a ZR1 with a few of these and keep the part count low. It would also make for much lighter models. 

7 hours ago, degenerate said:

It looks that someone knows something (more than he admits) :wink:

9 hours ago, degenerate said:

It better be at a 50% higher price and 500 extra parts... 42077 was IMHO well below par in terms of features. The problem im seeing is that with 42077 and 42056 as references, there isnt much room between them in terms of features, basically just the gearbox (which in 42056 was just bad), so i dont see how a licensed set, half the price of 42056 could improve on 42077 except by having a gearbox... which, if done well, would make it eclipse 42056 at half the price, while still being a 911?

Either way, as i said, it better be better then 42077, i expect nothing less, i just dont see how they can make a new 911, half the price of the old one, and not make 42056 look terrible in retrospect.

1 hour ago, I_Igor said:

It looks that someone knows something (more than he admits:wink:

I think it is a pretty safe bet, a reshell of 42077 at 50% markup would be disgracefull

32 minutes ago, vectormatic said:

I think it is a pretty safe bet, a reshell of 42077 at 50% markup would be disgracefull

Time will tell...:wink:

7 minutes ago, JonathanM said:

Interesting the Forma fish thing seems to have the 5x7 frame in DBG.

Where are you seeing that? I can see 4 light grey ones inside the fish (and shown on the table) and I think there’s at least 1 black frame in the base structure 

3 hours ago, I_Igor said:

It looks that someone knows something (more than he admits) :wink:

Feed him more so he will talk more...??

40 minutes ago, Dylan M said:

Feed him more so he will talk more...??

Yes with Scooby snacks :grin:

1 hour ago, Maaboo35 said:

I'll get my cattle prod... :grin:

Well, there should be something like freedom of choice :wink:

Hi,

Don't know if this been discussed here, but as a fan of the game Real Racing 3, I just saw this on the future update:

skip to minute 2:10.

The 42077 rally car livery was used in a Mustang...

Can this be a hint?

Cheers

32 minutes ago, francisko said:

Hi,

Don't know if this been discussed here, but as a fan of the game Real Racing 3, I just saw this on the future update:

skip to minute 2:10.

Can this be a hint?

Cheers

Hahaha!

I still doubt TLG will use the same color scheme that they do in 42077.

1 hour ago, francisko said:

Can this be a hint?

Cheers

I think that it's mostly promo for 42077 to warm up the customers willing to get it. Anyway it's too explicit to be a hint: "It's Mustang in a Lego Technic livery. Guess what kind of a real car will be one of next sets?" Porsche and Bugatti were very hidden until their release.

13 hours ago, Void_S said:

I think that it's mostly promo for 42077 to warm up the customers willing to get it. Anyway it's too explicit to be a hint: "It's Mustang in a Lego Technic livery. Guess what kind of a real car will be one of next sets?" Porsche and Bugatti were very hidden until their release.

If they will release mustang, then we'll clearly see that Sheepo is a LEGO employee and one of the next sets will be something from his YouTube channel. (Of course this is not true):tongue: