31 minutes ago, Akbalder said:

Why are you talking about December? Aren't they supposed to be released in 2019?

See the very first post of this thread. According to the leak all of the sets in the 1H wave are supposed to be released by December.

And the fact that the smaller half of the 1H wave is released in December of the year prior instead of in January of that year is not a new thing. It has been like that since 2016 or something. 

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

Anyone want to help me campaign for a Ferrari Scuderia F1 SF70H or newer for the next LEGO Technic Ultimate series Car. They could release so many new parts with it and would be a easy sell for TLG. 

13 hours ago, Jack Bloomer said:

Anyone want to help me campaign for a Ferrari Scuderia F1 SF70H or newer for the next LEGO Technic Ultimate series Car. They could release so many new parts with it and would be a easy sell for TLG. 

Not that this topic is the right place to ask that, but I'm pretty sure TLC occasionally glances at this forum. Your best bet would be to put it in the future set wish list discussion topic. Not really sure what you mean by campaigning for it, but answer that in the other topic.

49 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

Not that this topic is the right place to ask that, but I'm pretty sure TLC occasionally glances at this forum. Your best bet would be to put it in the future set wish list discussion topic. Not really sure what you mean by campaigning for it, but answer that in the other topic.

I also think they (TLC) read this forum, specially topics like this or dealing with future wishes because it is a kind of listening what market can accept a d they thy to adapt to it with minimal extra expenses - like entirely new models with existing parts - Volvo Zeux is best example, I can also imagine that one day they could make big combine harvester; they have CLAAS licence, tractor tire that can be used at the rear and they just need bigger sprocket wheels to fit existing treads or make new treads that will work with those 

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=64712&idColor=11#T=C&C=11

...and have set with 3000± parts...:wink:

2 hours ago, Jack Bloomer said:

Could you guys direct me to that topic? I’m not sure where to find it. Thanks

This is topic about it...

You're welcome

If that is actually true, it looks like a very good lineup. Could anyone translate the other sets? 

Oh joy, a decontented 42056 as the 1H flagship. I hope this rumor isn't true, because if it is, 2019 is not shaping up to be a good year.

Age of Automobile is coming.

If 42096 is Porsche 911 RSR, I think we can expect curved 3x13  and maybe wheel arch in white.

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

That would suck quite badly.

Even if you take away all the premium packaging of 42056, you will need to make the thing smaller, and given the fact that porsche want their cut as well, the gearbox is most likely going to get sacrificed, making it a 42077 in porsche wrapping.

That said, someone mentioned the 911 RSR earlier in this thread, some months ago, so maybe it is just a rumour being recycled, and maybe there was truth to it... who knows?

Given that we are just over two months away from release, im surprised not more has leaked though

Do we really need a mid scale Technic RSR? We’ve already got the RSR  in speed champions and the GT3RS in large Technic. Interestingly it’s got the Corvette on this list which is also a speed champions model!

Having the same car in Technic and Speed Champions isn't a problem. But having 2 Technic sets with almost the same car would be boring.

12 minutes ago, Akbalder said:

Having the same car in Technic and Speed Champions isn't a problem. But having 2 Technic sets with almost the same car would be boring.

That just means 42056 will get EOLed soon

4 hours ago, LvdH said:

If that is actually true, it looks like a very good lineup. Could anyone translate the other sets? 

Here is the translation:

42088 - 车汽升降机 - Car lift

42089 - 汽艇 - Motorboat

42090 - 潸逃卡车(回力车) - Escape (getaway) truck (pullback car)

42091 - 逭击警车(回力车) - Sniper? police car  (pullback car)

42092 - 救煖直升机 - Rescue helicopter

42093 - 雪佛兰 Corvette ZR1 - Chevrolet Corvette ZR11 (previously was introduced as Super Car) $49.99;  - 579 parts

42094 - 履带式装载机 - Track Loader

42095 - 遥控特技赛车 - Remote control stunt racing

42096 - Porsche 911 RSR (previously was introduced as  "GT Race Car"),  $149.99 - 1580 parts.

Maybe the "licensed cars" are just examples of how the models look like? 42093 is close to B-model of 8041/42041 Race Truck or 42075 First Responder taking into account the parts number, so it can't contain so many features...
"GC Race car" probably, is just an RWD car like 42077, but in a circuit race livery, a-la 42077 with 42039 aerodynamic kit.