Sign in to follow this  
darkrebellion

Which is the best lego star wars set

Hi, I open this topic to know a simple question. Which do you think is the best lego star wars set?

In my opinion is the 4483 AT-AT I simply like how the minifigs looks in comparission to the big walker. The detail is very accurate and have an awesome looking beside the other sets *wub* . I think it is a better developed and more accurate desing model than the new one.

Edited by darkrebellion

Hi, I open this topic to know a simple question. Which do you think is the best lego star wars set?

In my opinion is the 4483 AT-AT I simply like how the minifigs looks in comparission to the big walker. The detail is very accurate and have an awesome looking beside the other sets *wub* . I think it is a better developed and more accurate desing model than the new one.

Tough question. I think I'd have to go with the 3rd, and most recent, version of Slave One. The colors are right, the scale and dimensions are reasonably accurate, and it comes with two other bounty hunters.

Tough question. I think I'd have to go with the 3rd, and most recent, version of Slave One. The colors are right, the scale and dimensions are reasonably accurate, and it comes with two other bounty hunters.

I agree. I *wub* the pieces, Dengar is (oddly) a ninja haha.

*skull*

I think the best SW set is one yet to be released... the new RGS set 7676

Gaze upon it and all its glory!

7676-1.jpg

Plus it includes the long awaited Plo Koon and Phase 1 ARC version of Cody.

Then of course you have to understand that I'm PT biased. X-D

For OT I would have to say 4483, simply stunning *wub* , and in old grey too!

General Tarful

Edited by GeneralTarful

I don't know, I really do like Jabba's Sail Barge *sweet* .

Goes great with Slave One Bounty Hunters. *y*

--Faramir

For PT the not yet released republic gunship gunship 7676

And for OT probably the x-wing, it's so swooshy! *wub*

UCS Millennium falcon.

however for sets i actually own i have no idea, too many i like.

UCS Millennium falcon.

however for sets i actually own i have no idea, too many i like.

Just because it's the biggest doesn't mean it's the best. :-P

General Tarful

Edited by GeneralTarful

The second snow speeder, great vehicle, great design. I know that as a kid I would want that set. But as a collector there are to many choises. I think it would be Cloud City, since you have al the main characters, some you can't find anywere else.

That is like asking what the "Worst Theme" is 8-| :-P

I'd have to say the Orginal RGS, I do love that ship *wub*

Hopefully the new one will meet all my expectations

For the OT: Hoth Base! :-P

Edited by Piranha

Just because it's the biggest doesn't mean it's the best. :-P

General Tarful

I like it because it is both the biggest AND the best :-D .

I like it because it is both the biggest AND the best :-D .

Ughh... I hate it when people who disagree with me make logical sense. :-P

Tarfful

We can only list one? That's so unfair, so I'll cheat and name several contenders.

The 4500 snowspeeder is a beautiful little set, the most swooshable SW set (followed by 6207 A-wing) and so sturdy. Plus you get the Hoth Rebel as well.

The 4502/6212 x-wing design was a very pleasant surprise to me when I built it. jango Fett's Slave 1 is a little under-rated in my book, a beautiful ship but not the most swooshable (particularly for littler kids).

And finally, I love my ties, so the 10131 tie collection, mainly for Vader's Tie Advanced.

Mine would be the UCS ISD... I fell in love with it the very first time I put my eyes on it... And then I had to wait and save for five (looooooong) years to afford it...

Otherwise, in the minifig sets, it's the AT AT, many others look great too, but that one is waaay over the top (though the new MTT has become a really close second).

Mine would be the UCS ISD... I fell in love with it the very first time I put my eyes on it... And then I had to wait and save for five (looooooong) years to afford it...

Otherwise, in the minifig sets, it's the AT AT, many others look great too, but that one is waaay over the top (though the new MTT has become a really close second).

UCS ISD=Not my cup of tea... but a UCS Venator, that would be a completly diff. story! *wub*

Which one 4483 or 10178?

-Tarfful

id have to say... the general grievous fighter. its cheap, and awesome, and a great way to gather lightsabers for those jedi who have lost theirs or your custom ones. i am also really liking the MTT, and Im saving up my money and selling video games to buy it. i definitely think it is necessary for a great collection! i also really like the republic cruiser, despite the fact that mine had the qui gon jinn head mistake, but i called LEGO and they are shipping the fleshie head to me in 10 days or so from denmark! whoopie! the battlepacks are also really great, but not sure if they are considered a set...

Tarful has it right... New RGS... but till I get that, old RGS. In my opinion, the one thing lacking on the RGS was the doors, and it looks apparent that Lego tackled it head on. I love the speeder bike. Though I am not sure what to make of the bacta tank, I do love the command thingy. And lastly, but not leastly, Cody and Kenobi! Clone Wars on!

best are 2003 AT-AT, it's so cool looking and came whit two snowtroopers ( *wub* ),

ewok attack, just love battle of endor

and.......

hoth rebel base, I own it and it's so funny to mod.... and again two snowtroopers, (again, *wub* )

UCS ISD=Not my cup of tea... but a UCS Venator, that would be a completly diff. story! *wub*

Which one 4483 or 10178?

-Tarfful

4483. I totally dislike the new motorized version. The legs are completely off and it looks like Bambi trying to walk for the first time...

I'd love a UCS Venator too, but The ISD would still be my favourite. I'm much much more into the OT than the PT, and nothing can compare to the iconicity (new word?) of the original ISD...

4483. I totally dislike the new motorized version. The legs are completely off and it looks like Bambi trying to walk for the first time...

I'd love a UCS Venator too, but The ISD would still be my favourite. I'm much much more into the OT than the PT, and nothing can compare to the iconicity (new word?) of the original ISD...

I agree 100 percent, with your view of the new motorized AT-AT, plus the new one costs $30 more and has only one Snowtrooper! >:-(

I have 4483 and it's a bonafied classic, almost perfect. *wub*

Yeah I'm a PT guy, if you haven't guessed by now. X-D

Anyways 7676 is still my favorite, I'm going buy at least 4! >:-)

-Tarfful

In my opinion the best set is*drumroll* the 7671 AT-AP Walker.

7671at-apwalker.jpg

I just *wub* it,but I can�t really discribe why.

I like it too, but the set just has too many holes for me. The floor of the cockpit is just two Tan plates and the back has many sizeably large gaps inbetween the plates...

Also why Shock Troopers, why not the Green Special Forces Clones? It's a good set, it just could have been a lot better. 8-|

Of course that's just my opinion. ;-)

-Tarfful