Miss Feklista

Magical World in LEGO: Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts Films

Dear Eurobricks!

Today I'm glad to invite you to the real Magical World! This topic can become our Hogwarts and unite all the Wizards who love Magic and Bricks! :)

This is the FULL creation of the Magical Films in LEGO, with all the characters (custom and official minifigures) and MOCs of the places from the Wizarding Universe. You will see many surprises, LIVE versions of the magical creatures ;-) and wizards alongside with the new LEGO Minifigures 2018!

Join in, enjoy the journey and SHARE your Magical MOCs in this topic! Let's start!

"No way, little thief"!

43007291395_a8294ecfc2_z.jpg1 by ☺ ☼, on Flickr

43007291265_67472e3434_z.jpg2 by ☺ ☼, on Flickr

I love your MOCs very much! They are so cozy and beautiful! Good luck at this forum!

Welcome to EuroBricks!

You have done such a great job on your niffler. It looks much better than the one we got in the minifigure series. It looks like it’s covered with a real fur. And I also enjoyed the hole scene. Just two pictures kind of tell us a story.

The second scene looks nice too but I don’t remember something like this in the books or movies.

I hope we’ll see more cute photos from you. 

Edited by BaraSH

1 hour ago, BaraSH said:

Welcome to EuroBricks!

You have done such a great job on your niffler. It looks much better than the one we got in the minifigure series. It looks like it’s covered with a real fur. And I also enjoyed the hole scene. Just two pictures kind of tell us a story.

The second scene looks nice too but I don’t remember something like this in the books or movies.

I hope we’ll see more cute photos from you. 

Huge thanks for your kind comment (from the niffler and me) ! :-)

The second scene is taken from the third movie: here Harry sees Sirius in Professor Trelawney's crystal ball. :) 

P.S. We are from the same country and almost from the same Hogwarts House: I like both Slytherin and Gryffindor. :) Nice to meet you!

2 hours ago, Len said:

I love your MOCs very much! They are so cozy and beautiful! Good luck at this forum!

Thank you so much for your kind words! I appreciate it a lot! :-D

Edited by Miss Feklista

Looking good!

I'm planning to combine this year's Hogwarts Great Hall with what remains of the 2010 Hogwarts (which I mostly scrapped, but managed to partly recreate) and some semi-MOC Nexo Knights stuff to build a preliminary Hogwarts for my village. Unfortunately, I don't have the Great Hall yet, but soon!

In the meantime, I've also modified Grindelwald's Carriage to seat two, rather than one, and to serve as a carriage to take students around the village to Hogwarts. (Since I unfortunately don't currently have room for trains.) 

Unfortunately, I can't put pictures on here, so I can't show you. It's cool, though!

10 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Looking good!

I'm planning to combine this year's Hogwarts Great Hall with what remains of the 2010 Hogwarts (which I mostly scrapped, but managed to partly recreate) and some semi-MOC Nexo Knights stuff to build a preliminary Hogwarts for my village.

Sounds great! It would be so interesting to see your Hogwarts and all your inventions for the Wizarding world! Why don't you have possibility to post the photos here? 

Thank you for your comment! 

Really liking your photography and MOC skills :thumbup: I like the little details like Sirius Black's face in the orb and the opened money draws.

Edited by Tariq j

1 hour ago, Black Numenorean said:

Good job for the both scenes. Keep on working your story and people will come to you ^^

Thank you very much! Hope people will come in order to join in and share their great magical MOCs like yours. ;) I looked at your work and really enjoyed it! 

1 hour ago, Tariq j said:

Really liking your photography and MOC skills :thumbup: I like the little details like Sirius Black's face in the orb and the opened money draws.

It's very nice of you, thanks a lot! :) Glad you like the details) 

Edited by Miss Feklista

2 hours ago, Miss Feklista said:

Thank you very much! Hope people will come in order to join in and share their great magical MOCs like yours. ;) I looked at your work and really enjoyed it! 

Thank you too. I worked on Lotr  and little bit HP and SW

Amazing photos! I like magic light and cute room :classic: And this Queenie's face I like more than in Newt's suitcase set. Have you got new CMF? 

1 hour ago, Len said:

Amazing photos! I like magic light and cute room :classic: And this Queenie's face I like more than in Newt's suitcase set. Have you got new CMF? 

Thank you very much, you are very kind!

I made this Queenie minifigure last year and I won't change her face because I like it too. :-) Yes, I got all new CMF and plan to use new Queenie's hair for my minifig. 

That's a really nice room you've built for the Goldstein sisters! :thumbup: Is your Niffler made out of clay?

10 hours ago, Ultron said:

That's a really nice room you've built for the Goldstein sisters! :thumbup: Is your Niffler made out of clay?

Yes, I used clay for my Niffler. :) Thank you very much for your nice comment! 

Amazing :laugh: Your Fantastic Beasts are fantastic! It seems to me Newt's face from Dimensions set is better. And what is your opinion?

1 hour ago, Len said:

Amazing :laugh: Your Fantastic Beasts are fantastic! It seems to me Newt's face from Dimensions set is better. And what is your opinion?

I'm SO glad you like my creatures! :-D Thank you very much!

Yes, I absolutely agree with you, Newt's face from Lego Dimensions looks much more realistic.

On 8/11/2018 at 4:39 AM, Miss Feklista said:

Yes, I used clay for my Niffler. :) Thank you very much for your nice comment! 

Wow, that's awesome. I thought it was maybe a figure from some action figure set it's so detailed!

13 hours ago, Miss Feklista said:

Do you remember this moment? :-)

11 by ☺ ☼, on Flickr

Nice work again with the billywig. 

9 hours ago, Miss Feklista said:

Yes, I absolutely agree with you, Newt's face from Lego Dimensions looks much more realistic.

Both the Suitcase set and the CMF Newt are just not as good as the Dimensions one. Don't know why they changed him so much because it looks worse!

2 hours ago, Ultron said:

Wow, that's awesome. I thought it was maybe a figure from some action figure set it's so detailed!

Nice work again with the billywig. 

Both the Suitcase set and the CMF Newt are just not as good as the Dimensions one. Don't know why they changed him so much because it looks worse!

Yes, Newt's eyebrows from the new set and the CMF look too light and the smile changed a lot. I absolutely agree with Len and You! 

Thank you very much! :) I'm very glad you like our fantastic beasts! 

What is your opinion about Jacob minifigure? 

2 hours ago, Black Numenorean said:

You managed to mix lego and other stuff to create your scene. This is beautiful.

Moreover, you took somes good photographies.

Congratulation.

Thank you very much for your kind words and attention to this topic. I appreciate it a lot.