Sign in to follow this  
LEGO Train 12 Volts

SJ Da 939

Really lovely model there, especially the transmission through the coupling rods is a nice touch!

Though you could've waited till your engines are full of dust before taking pictures, just to give them a more realistic look ...:grin:

On 8/13/2018 at 7:25 PM, ScotNick said:

Though you could've waited till your engines are full of dust before taking pictures, just to give them a more realistic look ...:grin:

Thank you for the kind words but I think I would suffer to see my lego full of dust! :wink:

Okay LT12V, I am starting to suspect that you simply do not sleep. You continue to make such great MOC's one after another. Another beauty, do you often have the opportunity to take large numbers of engines from your collection out for display at shows?

On 8/13/2018 at 1:25 PM, ScotNick said:

I was going to say something similar, the one glaring problem with your MOC is that the prototype is so dirty. (oh... I guess I did wind up saying something similar)

So looking at the light gray sawed off axle pin on the counterweight, if you wanted black for it to blend in with the rods, you could use a black axle pin. The traditional two long in black are getting pricey, but with two cuts you could convert one of these cheaply. Or if you wanted it to be dark gray to match the pins in the wheels, you could cut down a technic axle with stop.

On 8/22/2018 at 6:11 AM, zephyr1934 said:

Okay LT12V, I am starting to suspect that you simply do not sleep. You continue to make such great MOC's one after another.

LOL, my collection is almost over and soon I'll be able to sleep! :laugh:
I plan to show the entire collection together once completed ...but first I'll have to show my latest projects
:wink:

5 hours ago, Paperinik77pk said:

Another good shot - as always!!!  :laugh: :thumbup:

I'm glad you like it! :laugh:

Thank you very much Davide (PiKappa) ...in these days I'm working on my ultimate PF layout! :wink:

25 minutes ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

I'm glad you like it! :laugh:

Thank you very much Davide (PiKappa) ...in these days I'm working on my ultimate PF layout! 

Can't wait to see it completed! In these months I stopped a bit the Lego activity...but it seems there will be a nice room and a garden for my trains in the next months...finally!:wink: