Hi All new to this needs some advice/help i have the CLAAS XERON, building it get to the stage 256 fitting the battery box, so test it works fine in the back position, but won,t switch far enough in the forward position. Checked and re checked all is as should be, on close inspection it appears that the cross member bar fitted in stage 185 dosent allow far enough forward travel of the switch stage 208 in particular the grey T piece (4552349) this actual hits the back of the cross member so won't allow the switch to go far enough forward. Also stage 210 the piece that connects to the battery box, the L shaped grey piece (4210753) hits the back of the battery box again not allowing far enough forward travel to allow the switch to engage, its only a matter of millimetres because i can push it forward with my finger and it will connect, but not when trying to operate with the switch on the side. Any idea please. Thanks in advance.

Okay, first of all, you should always put questions in your thread title. Secondly, you're a bit behund the times. With the set you have, the motor direction never needs to be reversed, so the baterry box only needs to be on or off, and thus 1 position is blocked off. With 42054, the reversal of functions is done mechanically, which means you assembled it right, and there is nothing wrong with the set.

Hi thanks for getting back to me and explaining, i,ll  have a better look at the site later and find my thread title, not used to using forums, thanks again.

Just go to "edit topic" and change title; it's very simple actually :wink: