Rogue Angel

Book III - Varlyrio: Guild sign-up and Discussion

I would like to join, so here's my sigfig:

49930644467_aa6c62cd83_z.jpg

Islingr is one of the Kalgari who dwells in the sunken city of Valyrio. However, he's always dreamed of exploring the lands beyond his home, and has become a renowned explorer. Here he can be seen in both his normal attire and his explorers garb

Welcome to the Guilds, LHF, and the most intriguing of them at that! :thumbup:  Looking forward to you character's adventures in Varlyrio (and anywhere else he may roam)! :classic:

Here's my part of my entry into the challenge:

49951770086_54f6f2b669_c.jpg

Here's the full story:

@Rogue Angel or @Garmadon: I noticed that @W Navarre is not listed on the first page of this thread as a member of Varlyrio, would you mind adding him please? 

Edited by Basiliscus

New build and challenge entry from me as well! 

Don't forget to check out the story and all the builds for the De Fiori team here!

49954085781_597a5be4c8_z.jpg

(picture linked to post in the story thread)

2 hours ago, Basiliscus said:

@Rogue Angel or @Garmadon: I noticed that @W Navarre is not listed on the first page of this thread as a member of Varlyrio, would you mind adding him please? 

Excellent point, done! :thumbup:  In fact, I'm thinking I should probably go over the build index and bring it up to speed as well here soon, and the first page could probably use a thorough clean-up/update once the challenge's results are in.  Thanks for the reminder, I'm going to have to get back on the ball here! :grin: :laugh:

The results of the Challenge have just rolled in!  I'll be updating the Intrigue thread shortly, but I wanted to congratulate you all on the showing in Challenge V - excellent job, guys! :thumbup:  Hope you all have enjoyed it as well - and we've got a few things to sort out in the guild now, it would seem like... :excited: :devil:

:grin:

...And the corresponding update to the Family Rankings!  And now with everything (hopefully :grin: :laugh:) made pretty clear, let's get this guild alive again!  Quite a few loose ends to take care of :smug: :excited:

And so it begins! Il intrigo is back! This is the first in a series of builds for a new GoH collaboration, between W. Navarre, Talus Moonbreaker, LegoHobbitFan, Ayrlego, and Kai NRG. Hope you enjoy it!

Cosa accadrà? The third part of the collaboration is posted, another build by tuo veramente:

Edited by W Navarre

Here are the rest! Only missing @LegoHobbitFan who will post his as soon as he gets the chance (his section of the story can still be read in the Full Collab thread which I link at the bottom here):

And finally, for easy reading and viewing, here is the whole glorious collab in all its treachery, all in one post!

A long overdue update to the Intrigue thread has finally been entered upon the guild chronicles by the dust old scribes of the realm!  And congrats to the Moccenigo family for a well-deserved place up there on the rankings! :thumbup:

Yay! The whole collab is posted here! I'm so excited to bring some life to Varlyrio, I think TalusMoonbreaker and I would both be thrilled to have some repercussions from any of the members of Varlyrio, and writing a short story with a vignette isn't too hard, so hopefully this will be the start of some more intrigue, miei amici :laugh: :sweet: ! Of course in this case, I myself might have some revenge to get... I think this story absolutely sets the stage for an awesome future...