Sign in to follow this  
Versteinert

The Great Caribbean Battle

After I built the three mini versions of Legos greatest pirate ships some time ago, I now gathered them in one final moc, the Great Caribbean Battle, as it was fought in our childs rooms about 30 years ago ;)

43073480694_1262576303_c.jpgThe Great Caribbean Battle by Versteinert MOC, auf Flickr

29919664838_ae77c4ee22_c.jpgThe Great Caribbean Battle by Versteinert MOC, auf Flickr

29919669308_a84ccd1321_c.jpgThe Great Caribbean Battle by Versteinert MOC, auf Flickr

29919666838_cf42d812b4_c.jpgThe Great Caribbean Battle by Versteinert MOC, auf Flickr

43073482544_6d5deb1870_c.jpgThe Great Caribbean Battle by Versteinert MOC, auf Flickr

Delightful!  The ships are still great, of course, but the presentation here is equally excellent.  Nice posing of the combatants.  I like the guy rowing atop a single barrel. :laugh:  The way you incorporated the shark head is also clever and works well.  Great build!  :sweet:

Great build. It's a cool 'display' (hope it's the good word)
It's looks very funny those minature pirateships with the normal size Lego figures :classic: