Henjin_Quilones

Book III - Avalonia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, en_zoo said:

Hello everyone!

I thought I'd just pop in to say hi. Nice to see you guys are still around :)

I just noticed you on flickr making a post! Nice to see you around, any chance we'll see a build from you now :wink: ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, W Navarre said:

I just noticed you on flickr making a post! Nice to see you around, any chance we'll see a build from you now :wink: ?

hehe Hello (J.), seeing a lot of Italian language around in your guild lately.. :laugh:

As for your question, well it's been some very sad and messed up years. Now after the second relocation I've finally started opening up the boxes with my bricks, put my fav shields on my desk.. Who knows? I wouldn't mind tidying up a bit and try out my (long bought but still not used) see-through plastic drawers and see how the bricks fit in them. First things first :sweet:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2021 at 1:47 PM, en_zoo said:

Hello everyone!

I thought I'd just pop in to say hi. Nice to see you guys are still around :)

Glad to see your face in here, too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Guilds Of Historica sigfig redo- Aeryn Sov

Aeryn Sov

A witch who specialises in illusions and ice magic. She decends from along line of witches who also did illusions and their spirits now flow within her by the power of her magic alone

 

Aeryn Sov

 

Edited by The British Brixter
Redone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/19/2021 at 8:33 PM, The British Brixter said:

 

Guilds Of Historica sigfig redo- Aeryn Sov

Aeryn Sov

A witch who specialises in illusions and ice magic. She decends from along line of witches who also did illusions and their spirits now flow within her by the power of her magic alone.

The link is not working. We can’t see the redo of Aeryn Sov.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.