Henjin_Quilones

Book III - Avalonia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Hello everyone! Im new to the forum and have spent quite some time during december to catch up on the history of this great guild an GoH as a whole. My fellow swede Zilmrud encouraged me to join GoH. This is without a doubt the guild that I want to swear my allegiance to, if you'll have me! My sigfig Erdil is shown in this message, with a short description. My problem is that I have my finished builds around Erdil and my avalonian city 'Dandelume' in a non-chronological fashion in relation to my story/saga. An error I am working on to be able to post the chapters in a correct order. 

52600322450_0dd83b6c47_e.jpg.4ea0131b6302456dcfeb061674052f9a.jpg

Erdil is a sworn swordsman of the Dandelume duke Wifgrir. He is the son of a fishmonger and is the POV character in my story. Like I mentioned Im working on fixing my builds so that they will fit the story properly in relation to the requirements of the guild. Until then I start with this short description of my sigfig and hope that will do for now. Take care!

Edited by T-86(swe)

2 hours ago, T-86(swe) said:

Hello everyone! Im new to the forum and have spent quite some time during december to catch up on the history of this great guild an GoH as a whole. My fellow swede Zilmrud encouraged me to join GoH. This is without a doubt the guild that I want to swear my allegiance to, if you'll have me! My sigfig Erdil is shown in this message, with a short description. My problem is that I have my finished builds around Erdil and my avalonian city 'Dandelume' in a non-chronological fashion in relation to my story/saga. An error I am working on to be able to post the chapters in a correct order. 

52600322450_0dd83b6c47_e.jpg.4ea0131b6302456dcfeb061674052f9a.jpg

Erdil is a sworn swordsman of the Dandelume duke Wifgrir. He is the son of a fishmonger and is the POV character in my story. Like I mentioned Im working on fixing my builds so that they will fit the story properly in relation to the requirements of the guild. Until then I start with this short description of my sigfig and hope that will do for now. Take care!

Welcome T-86!

Nice to have new Avalonian’s builder.

i am looking forwards to see your mocs and stories.

I’ve seen nice builds already on your Flickr account.

2 hours ago, Sympatik Brick said:

Welcome T-86!

Nice to have new Avalonian’s builder.

i am looking forwards to see your mocs and stories.

I’ve seen nice builds already on your Flickr account.

Thanks! How nice that you like the few builds on my flickr-account.

I feel very inspired by the impressive builds in the forum. 

1 hour ago, soccerkid6 said:

@T-86(swe) Welcome to the Guilds!

Thank you very much. Im delighted being in the process of building and soon contributing with my storyline! 

Welcome to the best guild, @T-86(swe)! You chose wisely. 

Don’t worry about doing the guild tasks in any particular order, if that’s what you’re doing. And as for story, start where you are, and have flashbacks if need be to tell the whole story. Or do whatever you want! Don’t listen to me, I’m the guy who’s never finished a story arc in his life…

On 1/9/2023 at 9:59 PM, Henjin_Quilones said:

Welcome to the best guild, @T-86(swe)! You chose wisely. 

Don’t worry about doing the guild tasks in any particular order, if that’s what you’re doing. And as for story, start where you are, and have flashbacks if need be to tell the whole story. Or do whatever you want! Don’t listen to me, I’m the guy who’s never finished a story arc in his life…

Hehe thanks! I am finishing a moc in the earlier stages of my storyline, I will post HSS-builds and completion of the first tasks when it’s finished! Took a while with my readthrough to put my city in the correct spot on the Avalonia-map and taking deacent pics of the military forces as well, but soon I will have start off that I can post!

Edited by T-86(swe)

By popular demand I started playing a bit also with AI generation of Avalonian concept art, more ideas are welcome! :classic: 

Top notch both builds Henjin. But I must say I favor the elven gardens over the chapel! The gardens really have that ninjago-feel to it and feel so alive.  I love all the vegetation in it. A great idea with an avalonian block of Cedrica, envious I didnt think of that myself. Great stuff with both builds dude!

On 1/1/2023 at 2:13 PM, T-86(swe) said:

And a belated but official welcome from me!  I've enjoyed seeing your builds so far, and look forward to more as Erdil's story unfolds!

4 hours ago, Grover said:

And a belated but official welcome from me!  I've enjoyed seeing your builds so far, and look forward to more as Erdil's story unfolds!

Thank you Grover. I will try my best to assist in bringing pride and glory the great guild of Avalonia!

If my reading comprehension didn't drop dramatically, according to the initial post in this thread, Im supposed to post a pic of my sigfigs entourage here for Avalonia's task 2:
52800274879_216096451a_z.jpg
Boroghan, Miadin, Dweldin and Erdil

For background-info on the characters and links for other pictures see the updated Dandelume-thread

On 4/7/2023 at 1:44 PM, T-86(swe) said:

If my reading comprehension didn't drop dramatically, according to the initial post in this thread, Im supposed to post a pic of my sigfigs entourage here for Avalonia's task 2:

Boroghan, Miadin, Dweldin and Erdil

For background-info on the characters and links for other pictures see the updated Dandelume-thread

Very nice!  Love the background color.  Well done all around.

Allow me to introduce Ethelfieda. She is well educated with a cunning mind.

Ethelfieda will be much sought after for her tactical abilities and military leadership.

In the meantime, she will be setting up a trading post to exchange her crops for other goods.

This is a new Lego adventure for me - looking forward to it.

ethel.jpg.56e7e0eddcf79be747152bb450ade87d.jpg

14 hours ago, bmohnsen said:

Allow me to introduce Ethelfieda. She is well educated with a cunning mind.

Ethelfieda will be much sought after for her tactical abilities and military leadership.

In the meantime, she will be setting up a trading post to exchange her crops for other goods.

This is a new Lego adventure for me - looking forward to it.

snip

Welcome to the Guilds! Glad to have you join us and I'm excited to see Ethelfieda's adventures :dsweet:

Anya Dyran – Elven Trader1731071957_AnyaDyran1.jpg.a67dcfec13cfd274182d6268c0c32430.jpg

Short Bio: While I was yet a babe, I was left orphaned on the unpredictable lands of the Enchanted Forest. Lost, tried and deathly sick, I was saved by a proud but kind old elf. Since then, I have become a wandering trader for my Guardian throughout the Enchanted Forest.

Home: The Enchanted Forest

This feels like diving in deep waters but I'm excited to join!

Oh dear, I can't believe how long it took me to figure out that was you! :rofl:  That's such a great sig-fig (so cute!), and I must confess to having no idea how you got the hands to hold in there!  Anyways, welcome to the guilds, great to finally have you here! :excited:

On 2/1/2024 at 9:15 PM, Garmadon said:

Oh dear, I can't believe how long it took me to figure out that was you! :rofl:  That's such a great sig-fig (so cute!), and I must confess to having no idea how you got the hands to hold in there!  Anyways, welcome to the guilds, great to finally have you here! :excited:

:laugh_hard::laugh_hard::laugh_hard: That's hilarious that it wasn't obvious. loel. The hands are just stuck in the rubber band. :sweet:

On 2/4/2024 at 2:23 AM, Sympatik Brick said:

Welcome Tayaya. We're all delighted to have new members in Avalonia.

Thank you! :classic: