Henjin_Quilones

Book III - Avalonia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Here are the results for the third free build challenge period!

Avalonia: 171 gold
Mitgardia: 114 gold
Varlyrio: 69 gold
Kaliphlin: 0 gold

Adding the Challenge III tallies in as well gives this overall result:
Avalonia: 678 gold
Mitgardia: 501 gold
Varlyrio: 409 gold
Kaliphlin: 331 gold

Edited by soccerkid6

Introducing my sigfig, Kars Okinodo of O'Rai

48516708572_8387769a7b_n.jpgKars Okinodo (Casual Attire) by socalbricks, on Flickr

48563374376_fb8380be63_n.jpgKars Okinodo (Combat Attire) by socalbricks, on Flickr

When the coastal city of O'Rai was completely destroyed by forces aligned with Lord Raavage, Kars and his people were forced into a nomadic life, scattered throughout the southwestern part of Avalonia. However, word has recently spread of his return to the ruined city. With a militia and a host of loyal allies at his side, the dark forces standing between him and his city are in for quite the surprise...

9 hours ago, socalbricks said:

Introducing my sigfig, Kars Okinodo of O'Rai

Sigfigs look fantastic ? really liking the silver arms matching the shredder helmet 

On 8/24/2019 at 7:29 AM, chewbacher said:

Sigfigs look fantastic ? really liking the silver arms matching the shredder helmet 

Thank you!

54 minutes ago, Henjin_Quilones said:

@socalbricks, welcome officially! That's a great looking sigfig. 

By the way, I think there's a slight typo on my membership listing (my character has been listed as "Kard" instead of Kars). 

On 8/27/2019 at 9:41 PM, socalbricks said:

By the way, I think there's a slight typo on my membership listing (my character has been listed as "Kard" instead of Kars). 

What? Nevr! I nver make mystakes when typin. You must by mistakken. 

14 hours ago, Henjin_Quilones said:

What? Nevr! I nver make mystakes when typin. You must by mistakken. 

Parhapss I am...

19 minutes ago, Grover said:

@socalbricks, nice sigfigs!  Welcome to the show!

Thank you!

5 minutes ago, Zilmrud said:

@socalbricks Nice sigfig! I really like Kars Cassual torso and legs. What fig are they from?

Thank you! The torso and legs are from the "Kanjiklub Gang Member" who appeared in 75105 Millennium Falcon back in 2015. Both of that figure's arms were originally dark brown, but I replaced them with an olive green and a dark green arm to make Kars.

Kanjiklub Gang Member: https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?M=sw0673#T=S&O={"iconly":0}

More Nightwolves

Bardan Jusik, newest member of the Nightwolves, would like to pledge for Avalonia. The Nightwolves are a group of sellswords that specialize in fighting the supernatural. Spirits, demons, monsters, and the undead are all specialities that they tackle. To quote a great man; "There are things that go bump in the night. And we are the ones who bump back."

8 hours ago, Bardan_Jusik said:

More Nightwolves

Bardan Jusik, newest member of the Nightwolves, would like to pledge for Avalonia. The Nightwolves are a group of sellswords that specialize in fighting the supernatural. Spirits, demons, monsters, and the undead are all specialities that they tackle. To quote a great man; "There are things that go bump in the night. And we are the ones who bump back."

Welcome!  And great fig!  Love the scar on the face.  Looks like he's seen some battle!  The idea of a supernatural monster hunter is largely new to our guild if I am not mistaken, and is a great idea!

On 9/6/2019 at 8:08 PM, Grover said:

Welcome!  And great fig!  Love the scar on the face.  Looks like he's seen some battle!  The idea of a supernatural monster hunter is largely new to our guild if I am not mistaken, and is a great idea!

19 hours ago, socalbricks said:

Welcome, @Bardan_Jusik! I agree with Grover on the monster hunter idea being innovative. Your sigfig looks great, and I can't wait see more from you in the future!

Thanks guys! The idea for the monster hunters is something I've wanted to do for awhile now. Putting the finishing touches on the rest of the Nightwolves now and getting some character details straightened out. 

Here's the latest freebuild, for HSS.  Now that I'm done with that, I'll be clearing up my workspace for the challenge!

Edited by Grover

Is it possible to change/retcon the last name of your sigfig? His current name is Kars Okinodo. The more I say it in my head, the more I realize that "Okinodo" does not roll off the tongue at allHence why I'm considering changing the last name. I'll still keep the first name and appearance.

I'm also considering changing the (very brief) backstory I gave him. Months have passed, and I've come up with story ideas that I'm much happier with. I haven't made any MOCs featuring the character yet, so hopefully it's not too late.

I don't think it's a big deal.  Folks have changed their character names on here before.  Especially since you haven't posted any story MOCs yet, I don't think it's a big deal at all.

Edited by Grover

Yes, I think it'd be fine too, just be tolerant if anyone happens to spell it the old way. :grin: