Henjin_Quilones

Book III - Avalonia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

I haven't checked in in a while. Been busy building Task 5 and seeing if I can get something together for the first challenge. I'm really liking the story builds people are doing, though.

I, Caelthyr Ascaria, hereby pledge my allegiance to Avalonia

LoR

Caelthyr is the eldest son of a banking family in Eastern Avalonia and spent most of his life as a merchant. With the passing of his father he left the management of the banks finances to his mother and sister to become a soldier. His father had made all the Ascarian children participate in combat training by both retired and active knights whom the family financed, allowing Caelthyr to climb through the ranks and command his own regiment by the end of the war. 

Looking forward to expanding on the story of my character throughout GoH

Hey! I been off for a few week - but thanks a lot for the warm welcome! I think I have chosen the right Guild!

I have just completed an entry for Challenge I, a part of my future town  Schwarzburg.

Its absolutely amazing to see all these lovely builds, I hope to have time to give them all the attention they deserve one day! Keep up the good work! :thumbup: 

Due to other obligations (being university and finishing my build for Legoworld Utrecht) I' ve fallen short of participating in the first challenge of Book I. A bit pissed off about that, but well, nothing to do about it :classic: A small teaser of my soon-to-be-repurposed entry WIP. 

30405853237_ee960cb142_c.jpg

47 minutes ago, TitusV said:

Its absolutely amazing to see all these lovely builds, I hope to have time to give them all the attention they deserve one day! Keep up the good work! :thumbup: 

Due to other obligations (being university and finishing my build for Legoworld Utrecht) I' ve fallen short of participating in the first challenge of Book I. A bit pissed off about that, but well, nothing to do about it :classic: A small teaser of my soon-to-be-repurposed entry WIP. 

30405853237_ee960cb142_c.jpg

Oh no! Bummer, I was really looking forward to seeing your entry. Still super excited for your Legoworld Utrecht build. :)

You got some real neat angles going on there Titus!  Looking forward to seeing what you repurpose it as!

Hello everyone ^^

What can I say? I remember mentioning to you guys that my life wasn't quite stable, but I never meant to disappear for so long.. I'm honestly sorry about that :(

But hey I've been building a little bit, just need to edit the pics, I've even got a mini-build which could perfectly fit Avalonian Task 1 (given that I missed Challenge 1 big time, looks like..). 

By the way, awesome to see Book III starting with some new faces as well as old ones all together!

So yes, I'd like to give it another shot and take back my spot amongst the Avalonian Dragons.. only if you guys want me back, that is :D

31 minutes ago, en_zoo said:

So yes, I'd like to give it another shot and take back my spot amongst the Avalonian Dragons.. only if you guys want me back, that is :D

Want you back? Want you back?! Heck yes we want you back! 

Your crazy half-elf character is great fun (if you decide to continue his story, that is, since you are free to choose a new beginning if you prefer) and I miss seeing his adventures. Hope to see more from you soon, though we all understand about life getting in the way of things. Get your sigfig posted and I'll add you to the first page, too. 

1 hour ago, en_zoo said:

Oh no, they definitely don't want you back. Definitely not. Nope. They want you to go far, far away. Where? Well, Kaliphlin is looking nice this time of year... Seems like a great spot to go. Yup. Lovely weather. And beaches! With palm trees! Pretty much paradise, if you ask me.

In all seriousness, it's great to see you back! Hope to see a build from you soon :classic:

On 10/16/2018 at 7:11 PM, Henjin_Quilones said:

Want you back? Want you back?! Heck yes we want you back! 

Your crazy half-elf character is great fun (if you decide to continue his story, that is, since you are free to choose a new beginning if you prefer) and I miss seeing his adventures. Hope to see more from you soon, though we all understand about life getting in the way of things. Get your sigfig posted and I'll add you to the first page, too. 

Thanks HQ ^^

I do intend to keep on with Laesonar. Though I might not have an episode for every build, in the hope of building more, I'd like to get his story to a stable point first. I'll go find my old (still current) SigFig back and post it - I'm planning to modify it a bit as soon as I get my hands on a certain torso..

On 10/16/2018 at 8:18 PM, LittleJohn said:

Oh no, they definitely don't want you back. Definitely not. Nope. They want you to go far, far away. Where? Well, Kaliphlin is looking nice this time of year... Seems like a great spot to go. Yup. Lovely weather. And beaches! With palm trees! Pretty much paradise, if you ask me.

In all seriousness, it's great to see you back! Hope to see a build from you soon :classic:

.. do I smell an invitation South? *goes and checks the amount of his tan slopes* Uhmm I'm afraid Kaliphin will have to wait xD Good to hear from you, LJ! ^^

Edited by en_zoo

2 hours ago, en_zoo said:

.. do I smell an invitation South? *goes and checks the amount of his tan slopes* Uhmm I'm afraid Kaliphin will have to wait xD Good to hear from you, LJ! ^^

Well then, how about the frigid but stunning North? :grin:

Glad to see you back in the Guilds, even if you are staying in Avalonia. We've missed Laesonar, so it's wonderful to know his story isn't over :sweet:

On 10/18/2018 at 12:25 AM, soccerkid6 said:

Well then, how about the frigid but stunning North? :grin:

Glad to see you back in the Guilds, even if you are staying in Avalonia. We've missed Laesonar, so it's wonderful to know his story isn't over :sweet:

*goes and checks white pieces* Uhhmm.. xD

Thanks SK, nice to be reminded that my stories have a nice audience ^^ Also, always nice to know you're around and active!

19 hours ago, en_zoo said:

*goes and checks white pieces* Uhhmm.. xD

Thanks SK, nice to be reminded that my stories have a nice audience ^^ Also, always nice to know you're around and active!

Wow, great to see you back alive en_zoo!

And eh, well, I don't think SK sometimes isn't around and active...

I didn't post this originally because I thought the build was so poor that it didn't even deserve to be here, but now I've added a humorous picture at the end of the thread, so enjoy!

On 10/20/2018 at 7:45 PM, TitusV said:

Wow, great to see you back alive en_zoo!

Thanks Titus, good to see you around too! ^^

@Henjin_Quilones

Does this pic do? As I mentioned, still the old one at the moment. Do you need it in any particular format/size?

28623610873_e7cbbf4a7e_q.jpg

Edited by en_zoo