soccerkid6

Book III - Mitgardia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

2 hours ago, Piobre said:

unfortunately there are problems with sending the remaining photos

Skol, Piobre! And welcome to the Guilds. 
Let me first say Cane and his siblings will be a great addition to warm the heaths of the North. And I can't wait to see their story develop. 

About uploading photos: 
When I first started in the guilds I found it to be waaay easier to open an account on Flickr to upload all my photos.
Then, once they are uploaded, I simply copy the URL link of each photo and paste them here. The resolution is better, the process is simpler, and all my headaches were gone. 

Hope it helps you too. 
Skol, brother!

Edited by Louis of Nutwood

2 hours ago, Louis of Nutwood said:

2 hours ago, Louis of Nutwood said:

Post broke.

Edited by Piobre
Post broke

@Piobre, first off, welcome! We are always happy to have new faces in the Guilds, even if you chose poorly in settling in the icy tundra rather than the verdant forests of Avalonia :)

Second, there is a limit to how many pictures you can host on Eurobricks itself. So to post any more, you will need to link to an external photo hosting site. Flickr is great, since it is free (up to 1000 pics) and almost every LEGO builder uses it. It’s what I do, myself. There are instructions on how to link pictures and much more in the FAQ thread, and specifically about Flickr images, too. I hope that helps, and I look forward to seeing more of your builds!

I have some custom minifigures. I can use them in my Mocs?   

I'm not sure where the northern moors are.

Edited by Piobre

this is my first bigger moc.

https://flic.kr/p/2m4URWZ

as if what it is, i haven't finished yet but i wanted to share it. it is not finished (which can be seen).

Edited by Piobre

On 6/11/2021 at 8:06 AM, Piobre said:

this is my first bigger moc.

https://flic.kr/p/2m4URWZ

as if what it is, i haven't finished yet but i wanted to share it. it is not finished (which can be seen).

Yes, you can use custom minis in your mocs.  There might be some challenges where custom stuff is prohibited, but usually not.

Your WIP (work in progress) looks nice!  I love all the snow.  I look forward to seeing it when it is finished!

I'm trying to build some dwarf statues for my contest entry. But I have done much large scale character building before. Anyone have any suggestions or tutorials you'd recommend?

2 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

I'm trying to build some dwarf statues for my contest entry. But I have done much large scale character building before. Anyone have any suggestions or tutorials you'd recommend?

Maybe Migalart's dwarf could be a helpfull reference: 

erebor20

1 hour ago, Ecclesiastes said:

erebor20

Just stunning every time I see that build. Here is a similar example: https://www.flickr.com/photos/legols/12275078574/

But I have to give mention to Eero Okkonen and his builds: https://www.flickr.com/photos/kumipallomaa/albums/72157633549132153 and I also really appreciate this build https://www.flickr.com/photos/dwalinforkbeard/36225136625/in/album-72157649338418576/

9 hours ago, Ecclesiastes said:

7 hours ago, Raegon said:

Just stunning every time I see that build. Here is a similar example:

Thanks guys! Some of those are a lot bigger than I'm planning to build. But Eero's Hobbit characters are just about perfect.

Hi I’m new and will be joining the mighty Mitgardia soon. Is there any religion/gods within Mitgardia? I would like to tie them into my sig fig if possible. I would also like to create my story within the Isles of Solitude since from what I’ve read there hasn’t been much story told there. 

On 10/24/2021 at 3:09 AM, PraiseMe said:

Hi I’m new and will be joining the mighty Mitgardia soon. Is there any religion/gods within Mitgardia? I would like to tie them into my sig fig if possible. I would also like to create my story within the Isles of Solitude since from what I’ve read there hasn’t been much story told there. 

Apologies for the very slow reply, don't know how I missed your question.

I can't recall much being developed regarding the lore of Mitgardian religions yet.
Would love to see you bring the Isles of Solitude to life in some builds!

New freebuild that I built with @LittleJohn over the holidays:
51801609841_0ff2181e52_c.jpg

I would like to join.

Name: Celebrian

Profession: traveler, bard, trader

Short bio: Celebrian Telrunya had always had a love for travel and adventure. He wanders throughout Mitgardia slaying beasts, telling stories, singing songs, selling wares, making maps, and exploring the far north of Mitgardia.  

Hometown: has none

Parts: head, torso, legs, hair, small rubber band, knife, small shaft, telescope, fang

On 1/20/2022 at 8:37 PM, Celebrian Telrunya said:

webcam-toy-photo1.jpg

Edited by Celebrian Telrunya