soccerkid6

Book III - Mitgardia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Recommended Posts

Hi, I was wondering whether the Landscapes of Mitgardia community build is still open? Or maybe this an older post just for GoH Book II, is there a new one for Book III? 
 


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think it has an end date, and hope it doesn't.  I'm hoping to get a build out in the next month or so that would fit its intent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Aurore said:

Hi, I was wondering whether the Landscapes of Mitgardia community build is still open? Or maybe this an older post just for GoH Book II, is there a new one for Book III?

 

54 minutes ago, mrcp6d said:

I don't think it has an end date, and hope it doesn't.  I'm hoping to get a build out in the next month or so that would fit its intent.

No end date, and you can still post suitable builds in that topic :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@soccerkid6 @mrcp6d Thank you for the answer! I'm so glad it's still open, I definitely love the idea of this Community Build. :sweet:

I updated the question I asked there to submit a build. 

Edited by Aurore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Here are the results for the third free build challenge period!

Avalonia: 171 gold
Mitgardia: 114 gold
Varlyrio: 69 gold
Kaliphlin: 0 gold

Adding the Challenge III tallies in as well gives this overall result:
Avalonia: 678 gold
Mitgardia: 501 gold
Varlyrio: 409 gold
Kaliphlin: 331 gold

Edited by soccerkid6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, soccerkid6 said:

Here are the results for the third free build challenge period!

Avalonia: 171 gold
Mitgardia: 114 gold
Varlyrio: 69 gold
Kaliphlin: 0 gold

Adding the Challenge III tallies in as well gives this overall result:
Avalonia - 574 gold
Mitgardia - 461 gold
Varlyrio - 316 gold
Kaliphlin -  275 gold

Aw we'll get them next time :classic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.