soccerkid6

Book III - Mitgardia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

I plan on joining this guild with the Ice Bears of HOPE Castle. Hope to have a Sigfig soon as I am working on a backstory for him and the Ice Bears. Recommended to join by a fellow WISLUG member.

Hopesmallpic.jpg

31 minutes ago, mrcp6d said:

Y'all noticed this Summer Joust category, right?  :sweet:

Yeah, that might get my to build for the Guilds again.

Anyone interested in the Collab category?

On 6/2/2020 at 6:28 AM, HOPE Castle said:

I plan on joining this guild with the Ice Bears of HOPE Castle. Hope to have a Sigfig soon as I am working on a backstory for him and the Ice Bears. Recommended to join by a fellow WISLUG member.

Would love to have you! Looks like you already have an impressive ice fortress built :thumbup:

On 6/3/2020 at 3:20 AM, mrcp6d said:

Y'all noticed this Summer Joust category, right?  

It's like it was made for us!!! :pir_laugh2:

17 hours ago, (Luc)ky Luke said:

How free are we in creating our own magical beings or creatures in the guilds of historica world?

Totally free. You can create races, beings, creatures, whatever you like. Just don’t create the Most Powerful Creature Of All Time®️, or something of that sort. But otherwise, the only limit is your imagination.

7 hours ago, Henjin_Quilones said:

Totally free. You can create races, beings, creatures, whatever you like. Just don’t create the Most Powerful Creature Of All Time®️, or something of that sort. But otherwise, the only limit is your imagination.

Thank you.

Well done everyone with your Challenge V entries! Great to see Mitgardia come out on top again :excited:

Finally posted a new freebuild, more are done and just need posting.

49959994857_48d34f2601_c.jpg

Okay. 

OIP.eLvf-IKyP6CVyQiXIH3mgAAAAA?pid=Api&rs=1&adlt=strict Meet Rainforge. professions: knight, wizard accountant

as a newly fledged knight, I strive to protect my village with my sword, and my life. i will take the trail, with little to guide me. best of luck to my home.

@tigercat321456987 Welcome to Mitgardia! Let us know if you have any questions, and if you're unsure on what to build first our Mitgardian Community Build Projects may give some inspiration.
Landscapes of Mitgardia, Dwellings of Mitgardia, Age of Mitgardia

For photo sharing it is best to use a dedicated photo hosting site, like Flickr, and then link to those photos in your posts.
There's a useful guide on how that works here.

I want to join this guild and I still need to create my sig fig. However, I got a couple of questions. My goal is to build a port town or village and I already spotted a little place on the Mitgaria map for it. First of all, there is one thread for Historican Settlements stating "You should only have one post per Settlement.", which makes perfect sense to me. However, in the Age of Mitgaria thread there are branches for each  mabuilding. This is extremely confusing. So, should I post all in one thread now or all buildings in different threads? Or should I just post replies to the AOM? How does the guild leader or moderator keep track?

Edited by Ketzer2204

4 hours ago, Ketzer2204 said:

I want to join this guild and I still need to create my sig fig. However, I got a couple of questions. My goal is to build a port town or village and I already spotted a little place on the Mitgaria map for it. First of all, there is one thread for Historican Settlements stating "You should only have one post per Settlement.", which makes perfect sense to me. However, in the Age of Mitgaria thread there are branches for each  mabuilding. This is extremely confusing. So, should I post all in one thread now or all buildings in different threads? Or should I just post replies to the AOM? How does the guild leader or moderator keep track?

Good question, and the answer is that the way the term ‘post’ is used is slightly different for each. For every build, you should have a dedicated thread for it; i.e. you should create a new topic for it. That’s all builds in the Guilds, period, and really for all of Eurobricks, too. When you add things to AoM, you should put a link to your build’s topic into the AoM thread in a new post, so that Soccerkid6 can see it and know to update your status. 

In the Historican Settlements thread, however, I want every build from your settlement in a single post so that I can keep track of how your settlement is growing. What that means is that you should be putting links to each of your builds (which each have their own topics/threads) in a single collected post, since I don’t want to have to scroll through the whole HSS thread to see if you have a military build, for example. So put links to everything from Ketzertown (or whatever you might call it :wink:) in one post. Does that make sense? 

On 9/30/2020 at 1:02 PM, tigercat321456987 said:

so about my sigfig, 

i don't actually have the minifig. i saw it online.

You could buy the parts for it on Bricklink.

It looks like one of these (or these) with a black pauldron and a Brickforge or Brickarms or whatever sword. But one of these swords would work as well, I think.

Edited by Henjin_Quilones

Hi all,

If it is possible, I'd like to join Guild of Mitgardia.

Here are few details on my avatar... but surely some other would come up with the different build upcoming. A story to be told.

Name : Ava

Short bio : Has been recently discovered by a Mitgardian, lying on the floor near ruins in the south of Mitgardia. A list of name has been found in his pocket. It appaers that, at least some could be Mitgardians names. Until now, he has not really managed to wake up from the limb he is in, so we don't really know more.

Title and profession : we don't know...

Hometown : we don't know...

IMG_20210102_172757 v2

As a person, I am a beginner builder and really willing to improve and learn from you. The Age of Mitgardia event is really very interesting and surely will be my first MOC :-)