soccerkid6

Book III - Mitgardia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

2 hours ago, Henjin_Quilones said:

@Louis of Nutwood, welcome to the Guilds! You chose the coolest (or should I say coldest?) guild, even if you did not choose the best!

Thanks, HQ. 
Whenever my bones start wrenching from the cold, I'll make sure to explore the beautiful forests and meadows of your lands.
I hope I will be well received. 
Greet you well, sir. 

2 hours ago, Eoin Wallace said:

Welcome to mitgardia! It's good to have you! :laugh:

Thank you, good sir. 
I do hope our paths cross someday, so we can explore the great mountains and mysteries of the North. 
To Valholl!

1 hour ago, soccerkid6 said:

@Louis of Nutwood The North is thrilled to have another warrior join our ranks! From what little I can see of that build, it looks like a stunner!

I've added Louis to the members index :thumbup:

Thank you for the vote of confidence, Mylord. 

If the Gods are good to grant me their knowledge, I shall build and build for the glory of the North.
To Mitgardia!

I was wondering why I had not been added to the members index, then I checked the examples and saw I had not done a parts list! Whoops! :grin: If that is why, then here is a parts list for Eoin, but if there is another reason then I would like to know. 

Parts: head, legstorso, green and yellow arms with flesh hands, scabbardswordcapehair,  brown stick, torch, gem. 

14 hours ago, Eoin Wallace said:

I was wondering why I had not been added to the members index, then I checked the examples and saw I had not done a parts list! Whoops! :grin: If that is why, then here is a parts list for Eoin, but if there is another reason then I would like to know. 

Parts: head, legstorso, green and yellow arms with flesh hands, scabbardswordcapehair,  brown stick, torch, gem. 

My apologies Eoin, I must have forgotten to add you.
Your character is in the index where he belongs now though!

33 minutes ago, soccerkid6 said:

My apologies Eoin, I must have forgotten to add you.
Your character is in the index where he belongs now though!

Ok thanks :classic:

Hey guys and girls, how is everyone doing? I am almost finished with some new freebuilds, think I can maken pictures next week!

Here are some preview pictures made with my phone:

A look in the future, old virgil and old Kane from my Mines free build.

48043329268_b13f2be82b.jpgWork in progress by Jan Pennings, on Flickr

And a drunk guy sleeping not knowing how much in danger he is:

48043299426_6e77f0f568.jpgWork in progress by Jan Pennings, on Flickr

Looks great already! Hope to see the pictures soon.

My summer holiday starts in a few weeks, then I'll have lots of time to build :D

@Blaze I'm doing well, and need to start posting more free builds. I have a good number finished. Great to see you cranking out builds :dsweet:

@dathil Excellent! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with then.

I unfortunately haven't been able to build with Lego the last months because of a very busy period for me. Now I have more time and will be posting something in the upcoming week/weeks. 

I'm rather new to this forum and not exactly an experienced builder, but I find the landscapes and history of Mitgardia inspiring. So I created a sigfig and I'd love to join you! 

Sigrid Haraldsdottir
48067690713_e3c653e1c9_n.jpg

Titles and profession : advisor and aspiring herbalist

Short bio :
Sigrid was the youngest daughter of the ruler of Horgaard, a tiny village nested in a secluded valley of the Heavenly Mountains. She spent a peaceful childhood bickering with her siblings and riding in the mountains, while showing an insatiable curiosity about...well, about everything and anything - but especially plants. And rocks. And animals as well.
When her father and brothers went to war, Sigrid and her older sister Dagmar were left behind in charge of the village. Years later, none of the men have returned. Dagmar has become the de facto ruler of the village, and Sigrid acts as her advisor. 

HometownHome-one-horse-village : Horgaard 

Parts : Hair - Head - Cape - Torso (with white arms) - Skirt (alternate legs when mounted)

@Aurore So glad to have you! That's a great fig combo, and I'm excited to see more builds featuring an herbalist :thumbup:

You've been added to the members index :dsweet:

22 hours ago, Aurore said:

but I find the landscapes and history of Mitgardia inspiring. So I created a sigfig and I'd love to join you! 

You are very welcome, lady Aurore! It is great to have you.

Your skills as a herbalist will be much needed in such cold lands of Mitgardia. Harvesting is an ancient art that will come in handy when winter comes.

Great Sigfig, by the way. Hopefully our paths will cross.

For the glory of the north!

On 6/15/2019 at 12:35 PM, Aurore said:

I'm rather new to this forum and not exactly an experienced builder, but I find the landscapes and history of Mitgardia inspiring. So I created a sigfig and I'd love to join you! 

Sigrid Haraldsdottir

Indeed, @Aurore, welcome!  It's always great to see new faces (so to speak) around here.  Looking forward to seeing your builds!

47 minutes ago, ForTheGreaterGood said:

Hi guys! I'm new to this so can someone please tell me where exactly to post stuff?

Thanks! 

Welcome! If you've already read through the New Member Guide (first post primarily), then you need to introduce your character and declare allegiance in one of the four active guild threads: Mitgardia, Avalonia, Kaliphlin, or Varlyrio.

Then you can start posting free builds or challenge entries as new topics in the GoH sub-forum.

Let us know if you have any more questions!

Welcome @Aurore and @ForTheGreaterGood, you've chosen an excellent outlet for your spare time!

Speaking of time: did anyone else come frustratingly close to finishing an entry for this round that they couldn't quite complete by the drop-dead date?

Here is a progress photo of my would-be Category A entry as it was on deadline day:

48083111188_385fc4f5f2.jpg

I guess this means that I now have as much time as necessary to polish it up as a freebuild...

3 hours ago, The Stad said:

Welcome @Aurore and @ForTheGreaterGood, you've chosen an excellent outlet for your spare time!

Speaking of time: did anyone else come frustratingly close to finishing an entry for this round that they couldn't quite complete by the drop-dead date?

Here is a progress photo of my would-be Category A entry as it was on deadline day:

I guess this means that I now have as much time as necessary to polish it up as a freebuild...

Really promising start! Love the white accent and sand green dome :thumbup:

Too bad you weren't able to finish in time, but it will make a tremendous free build.

Thanks!

Ok I'm in!

Short Bio: My sigfig's name is Captain Arion, he's a Mitgardian army captain and he's from Teridyan. He's the second of five children, and prefers to lead his soldiers by example rather than by words.

Parts List: hair, torso , arms are just regular green system arms, legs ,sword, shield, head

2.jpg