Not all mercenaries who hear the call to stopping the great evil were... competent. Snarky in Charge: Ok boys, we made it to Floto Hida.  We need the scoop for how to get our reward.  All I have is this shiny rock to get some information. Grins the Fencer: I like it here! Gruff the Scout: Here comes someone who might talk. Kevin the Marksman: Huh? Snarky in Charge: Hey kid... Kid...  Kid, can you come here?  Hey kid, are you deaf! Native Kid:  I'm not deaf!  I'm not supposed to talk to strangers. Snarky in Charge: Oh... Ok... Well do you want this shiny diamond? Native Kid:  That's a piece of quartzite. No, I don't want it. It's very common here.  We just learned about it in school, which is where I have to go- Snarky in Charge: Wait, wait, wait.  Eh... Gruff the Scout: Hey kid, we're new around here, and you seem pretty smart.  Can you tell us why so many people are leaving the jungle? Native Kid:  A cave to the underworld has opened up which has unleashed judgment on the island.  Our great serpent god is not happy.  If we stay out of the jungle, death may not reach us.  I do have to go now.  Bye. Snarky in Charge: That was easy.  Lets procure some supplies and head out to the jungle. Grins the Fencer: Awesome!  I could go for some ice cream. Gruff the Scout: Snarky, it sounds pretty serious.  Do you seriously think we could handle it ourselves? Kevin the Marksman: Guys, I still can't tell if this thing is loaded.   Snarky in Charge: Fine, we'll see if we can find some other adventurers to join our quest. One overview shot: