Those dimmed green and red lights are so cool. I'm really impressed. The black pieces are what's really dimming them, right? And I love how the light shines over the helipad.

6 hours ago, grum64 said:

My word Edwin, you've really got your work cut out to get all that done in time. I wish you good luck and complication free days and restful nights.

Thank you my friend and hope that i got Monday a complete full day of sleeping and got one day to complete rest out.:wink:

5 hours ago, pagicence said:

Those dimmed green and red lights are so cool. I'm really impressed. The black pieces are what's really dimming them, right? And I love how the light shines over the helipad.

Thanks for the kind words, the star and port lights are making with warm white LED lights and have half less the power than bright white lights. So the result is even for me stunning and now you get the warm feeling with the trans green and red round plates.:wink:

After three months of hard labor she is finally ready, tomorrow only make the transport box and deliver it immediately. It contains just over 44000 stones and weighs exactly 43 kg. Now first prepare the bill for the client.

And because of the deadline i have no time anymore to take studio pictures.:sceptic:

31246223338_d8f8bb539f_c.jpgIMG_8363 by VFracingteam, on Flickr

43306306080_fde167444c_c.jpgIMG_8339 by VFracingteam, on Flickr

43306306930_6ed3cd0e34_c.jpgIMG_8340 by VFracingteam, on Flickr

43306307930_0b367b8dd3_c.jpgIMG_8338 by VFracingteam, on Flickr

43306311130_a0cdcdcdae_c.jpgIMG_8343 by VFracingteam, on Flickr

43306313140_79394c475b_c.jpgIMG_8351 by VFracingteam, on Flickr

43306313750_0a619abcd8_c.jpgIMG_8353 by VFracingteam, on Flickr

30182061287_78009bcc2b_c.jpgIMG_8354 by VFracingteam, on Flickr

It looks great :classic: (However I still not realy know what kind of boat it is)
I always like to see all those kind of details and stuff. It's really amazing. And that mast with all those 'electronics' looks very impressive.
As a 'light' person (that's also how i get my nickname)  I also wondering how you do the lights? 
Do you have a powerplug somewhere, so you can put the plug in it? Do you have some controlpanel so lights can be switched on/off seperately or ...
Must say, the boat looks great, but I also like to know how you do it with the lights. Hope you can tell / show me more about it.

3 hours ago, LucyCol said:

Edwin, you have surpassed even yourself, stunning.

Thanks @LucyCol for your kind and great words.:thumbup:

2 hours ago, neonic said:

It looks great :classic: (However I still not realy know what kind of boat it is)
I always like to see all those kind of details and stuff. It's really amazing. And that mast with all those 'electronics' looks very impressive.
As a 'light' person (that's also how i get my nickname)  I also wondering how you do the lights? 
Do you have a powerplug somewhere, so you can put the plug in it? Do you have some controlpanel so lights can be switched on/off seperately or ...
Must say, the boat looks great, but I also like to know how you do it with the lights. Hope you can tell / show me more about it.

Best @neonic, this ship will be use as explorer ship, but is complete build with the luxury as a Super yacht inside and also outside.

44403708924_6858d66543_c.jpg42882957_1834692039980469_932030009428672512_o[1] by VFracingteam, on Flickr

The basic of the lightning system is very basic and cheap, but a lot of work. It's runs on 4,5 V and it is powerd with a usb cable to choose any adaptor to 220V, 110V ore powerbank, even solar panels is possible. At the start with this project everything must been controles with S-Bricks, but that gives a lot of bugs and did not works perfectly and discus it with the client, so all the lights are now plug and play with no extra control. I use 3mm led mini lights for work light in warm and cold white light and for the gangway i use led strips with double side tape. The most difficult part is to hidden all the wires and that's my art :wink:

Edited by Edwin Korstanje

Congrats on finishing, to bad, no time for more pictures though, I never seem to tire of looking at them. It just looks absolutely amazing, just wondering does the real ship have a dedicated helicopter or is the pad just for whoever feels like dropping in. 

Thanks friends for all the great comment you gives me.

Yesterday i have make the transport box for here and today we did the delivery. i bring my good friend @JunkstyleGio with me and we got a great tour on the real one and with all the staff got the blessing ceremony on the model. The client and his team where extreme pleased with the result and above their expectations. I cannot make the blessing ceremony pictures public, but here a the last pictures from closing the transport box from yesterday.

45139247381_1b1d1cc2f6_z.jpgIMG_8365 by VFracingteam, on Flickr

45139245951_97e1f84fb0_z.jpgIMG_8366 by VFracingteam, on Flickr

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 2:11 AM, Johnny1360 said:

Congrats on finishing, to bad, no time for more pictures though, I never seem to tire of looking at them. It just looks absolutely amazing, just wondering does the real ship have a dedicated helicopter or is the pad just for whoever feels like dropping in. 

Thanks for the comment and your question if there is dedicated heli and can fit inside the real hanger i can confirm it's yes. The heli deck is 22 meter long with a full size elevator to fit her inside the hangar below, but can't discus all the toys onboard.:wink:

It seems to me that owning a (lego) model of own ship is very popular between seamen. Impressive work, esp. given the short time to finish. Where is it going to be displayed? On board?

9 hours ago, Ivan_M said:

It seems to me that owning a (lego) model of own ship is very popular between seamen. Impressive work, esp. given the short time to finish. Where is it going to be displayed? On board?

First couple of weeks onboard and than the owner will take here and displayed at his office.

5 minutes ago, Bricksonwheels said:

Grats on finishing the project!

Thanks buddy and will see you next week.

After months of hard work on a model and your child has left home, now suddenly feels empty in my office and got a flashback of a movie from the past with "Honey i Shrunk the kids" in Honey i Shrunk my Lego.:laugh::head_back:

31334235698_cdc97d810c_z.jpgIMG_8357 by VFracingteam, on Flickr

44485416784_2969cc1508_z.jpgIMG_8368 by VFracingteam, on Flickr

Another master piece! Great work on a special vessel :thumbup:

Absolutely amazing, your 2 builds of the Game Changer. There is a picture on the internet of GC in front of the London Tower bridge... would your smaller model fit in front of the Lego 10214 set? 

Would you share how you get the proportions always so perfect? Do you use a software as support or is your eye just exceptional :) ?

Thank you for sharing your building experience with us.

12 hours ago, Jubuilder said:

Absolutely amazing, your 2 builds of the Game Changer. There is a picture on the internet of GC in front of the London Tower bridge... would your smaller model fit in front of the Lego 10214 set? 

Would you share how you get the proportions always so perfect? Do you use a software as support or is your eye just exceptional :) ?

Thank you for sharing your building experience with us.

Thank you @Jubuilder for the kind words and never use software ore computers to create my builds. Only when a prototype for a construction kit is approve by the client than my great friend @JunkstyleGio makes the digital instructions from my photo steps.:wink:

The smaller version is build in scale 1:100 = 70 cm long and don't know exactly in what scale the 10214 set is build. I think this is the picture what you mean.

45263162092_60964bcdb3_z.jpgc2790a00403a04c9b876a9e6b701bc3f by VFracingteam, on Flickr

It boggles the mind how you manage to build what you do without first constructing and refining it in CAD. Your projects have always been both awe inspiring and inspirational but with Game Changer you surpassed anything you’ve built previously. 

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 7:23 PM, grum64 said:

It boggles the mind how you manage to build what you do without first constructing and refining it in CAD. Your projects have always been both awe inspiring and inspirational but with Game Changer you surpassed anything you’ve built previously. 

Thanks buddy and also very pleased with the outcome of the GC and glad i got the real scaled drawings from the owner for the big model and for the kit. Maybe now looking back i could make some extra lines in the bow to mid sections, but building with this deadlines, i did not got the time to improve some sections of the build. The rest of the build is spot on the drawings and is between one millimeter of ore on de spot. so the client was more than pleased and can now not change one bit of a thing any more. You said that i surpassed myself, but a model is never  been perfect for my feeling.:wink:

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 1:47 AM, Jubuilder said:

There is a picture on the internet of GC in front of the London Tower bridge... would your smaller model fit in front of the Lego 10214 set? 

Here a extra answer to your question @Jubuilder.  My great buddy @JunkstyleGio makes a simple render in scale with the smaller construction kit of the GC so far and the both scales will be not fit together with the Tower bridge 10214 set.:wink:

44431334425_994a8bcff0_z.jpgGC with tower brigde by VFracingteam, on Flickr

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 12:10 PM, roadstermatt said:

job well done you must be very pleased with the end result

Thanks @roadstermatt and i am very pleased with the result, but more important is, that the owner is extreem happy with her.

Yesterday i got the news that the owner have seen his model of the Game Changer in real and is extreem happy with the result and stand now with proud temporarily onboard in the salon. The crew and staff is already sad that she is leaving soon of board. Now hoping that she will arrived safely to her new home base.

45636227821_0478b5bf34_z.jpgGC onboard 1 by VFracingteam, on Flickr

For people that have follow me now for many years, knows that my lovely daughter brings me back out my darkage than. She is now 13 and have no intrest anymore to make here own models(IPhone, YouTube and many other streaming is now her thing), but she love helping me on the big builds and counting parts for the constructions kits i make to earn some good pocket money. Now at middle school she don't speak open anymore that her father is a fulltime Legobuilder, but when bringing friends to our house is the first thing, is showing to them my building cave.:laugh: I am proud of my lovely daughter and that she still helps me.

30846646007_ba6bccd5be_z.jpg45661000_523632784774021_2204716990617092096_o by VFracingteam, on Flickr

great build Edwin have been watching this build from the start,very impressive i have to say,really faultless,attention to detail is outstanding.study the build process and learn a lot from your builds.its a shame kids nowadays are all about mobile phones tablets streaming games etc and not actually physically taking a hands on approach to pretty much anything.one thing She sure looks proud of you

looking forward to your next build (only reason i come on here)