Sign in to follow this  
Darnok

[COR WTC] WTC Trading Outpost in Kemblarsi

When months ago Count Mesabi started his expedition to the far south, nobody knew what adventures lay ahead of him. After stations in Pan and Kemblar, the WTC has come as far as Kemblarsi by now. As a sign of gratitude for rescueing her princess from a prison in Kemblar, the Kemblarsi had granted te WTC an old trading post on an island near their northeastern border. Here the rough Drolithic Ocean first met with the islands of Kemblarsi - and here the WTC set up its first presence in the South.

6pnGjBL.jpg

VWtaSxA.jpg

wCe0xQO.jpg.trBfeK1.jpg

c61ZJcp.jpg

Spoiler

rghK6ne.jpg

==============================================================================================

Licensed as a large commerce for the WTC in Kemblarsi.

@Mesabi earned the license for this in his latest AMCRA turn, and I had the idea for this build.

If you check the relevant map, you can see that Kemblarsi kind of fizzles out in some smaller islands on its far north-east. This reminded me of the Shetland islands, and I thought it would be appropriate for a trading outpost to be on one of the smaller islands.

The whole thing grew and grew, for I not only wanted to show the buildings - with some asian influence on the architecture obviously - but also the island and some of the surrounding sea. It was also a good opportunity to try another microship build, and I am quite happy with the result.

As always, C&C are appreciated.

Excellent micro build @Drunknok I love how well it turned out. It really captures the asian architecture feel that I doubt I could ever do. 

The ship is great as well, though it isn't really representative of anything the WTC has at the moment, :pir-laugh:

Altogether, fantastic build!

8 minutes ago, Mesabi said:

The ship is great as well, though it isn't really representative of anything the WTC has at the moment, :pir-laugh:

It is a southern trader eager to do business with the WTC of course. :wink:

Love that ships and that buildings!!! Regarding the landscaping, I would have added some more foliage such as trees or bushes. Nevertheless I really like it!