Bregir

[COR-FB] Trouble at the Terreli Tell-All

In the streets of Terreli, just outside the Terreli Tell-All, a commotion has startled two Eslandian soldiers.

43693297762_bbe3d98e67_c.jpg

"And if we see you again, you will find that the Tell-All does not easily forget" a large man shouted at the figure lying before him. "How could you?!... This will not stand, least of all in Terreli, the capital of the greatest merchant nation ever to have existed!"

As the battered man scuttled away, the driver of the carriage asked for explanation.

"The culprit snuck in free advertisements for that scrupulous Corlander trade company, the WTC... Pure propaganda!"

Soldiers and driver alike nodded as if nothing could be more natural than someone being roughly expedited into the streets for not following the rules of acquisition      general Eslandian principles of profit.

43025116504_69e774f66b_c.jpg

A small artisan for Terreli.

@Mesabi managed to sneak so much WTC propaganda into the Terreli Tell-All a reaction had to posted... ;) I will keep a closer watch next time! :P

So if the KPA smears the WTC, nothing happens, but as soon as simple facts are stated in the TTA, people are beaten up and thrown out of their beloved workplace? What shocking double standards! This will have consequences! :pir-angry:

[/IC]

Nice build though, clean and easy! I like the small front roof and the carts design. Well done! :thumbup:

11 minutes ago, gedren_y said:

It's Terreli, not Terelli.

Probably the first clue that the WTC was involved... :pir-grin:

Ha! Stopping the spread of WTC propaganda one beating at a time!

A nice looking build Bregir! That roof is really nice. I may need to copy that in the future...

Nice build @Bregir. The roof is a nice touch, and the build is very clean and neat. I like the cart as well.

As to the WTC propaganda, I'll try to tone it down a little next time, but I didn't think this one was too WTC Heavy. :pir-tongue:

Wonderful scene. Great architecture and those Eslandolan soldiers are some of the best I have seen so far, especially for the old world. Superb.