kr1minal

[WWII Diorama] - Train station 1944

- Train station 1944 -

Finally I can show my new diorama 100% complete. I hope you enjoy my scene. Was so funny to build it.

Please, check out my flickr page for more pics. about train wagons, tanks and other WWII veichles.

Credits:

-My BR23 was inspired by Ben Benekes model.

-Panzer III it's a copy of Brickmania's set.

P.S. I know, BR23 it's wrong to put into 1944 diorama (it's a 50's train) like the D.236 locomotive (this scheme of colours are post-war) but I love too much these 2 locomotive, especially with this scheme of colours.

P.S. 2 Non-LEGO pieces (weapons, helmets etc.) by BRICKARMS, BRICKFORGE, BRICKMANIA

P.S.3 Sorry for my bad english, I hope you can understand me :blush:

Train station 1944

New troopers

Sdk_fz_251 on wagon

Blitz and Panzer

Rear view

Postman

D.236

Rear view

BR23

Train station 1944

D.236

Sdk_fz_222

Edited by kr1minal

Great scene.  Good choice with multiple types of ground/terrain.  Rocks, sand, dirt; all of these are very noticeable.  The attention to detail here is superb.  I would love to check out your additional photos as well; you may want to add a link in the post or put a flickr link in your signature? Thanks for sharing!

edit: I added the link for you!

Looks very nice indeed. Only I'm wondering how that Dutch Railways shunter ended up there ;), especially since that logo did not exist until May 25, 1968. For future extensions you could add some partizans that will try to blow up the tracks or something.

1 hour ago, Stash2Sixx said:

Great scene.  Good choice with multiple types of ground/terrain.  Rocks, sand, dirt; all of these are very noticeable.  The attention to detail here is superb.  I would love to check out your additional photos as well; you may want to add a link in the post or put a flickr link in your signature? Thanks for sharing!

edit: I added the link for you! 

Thank you Stash :blush::thumbup:

4 minutes ago, JopieK said:

Looks very nice indeed. Only I'm wondering how that Dutch Railways shunter ended up there ;), especially since that logo did not exist until May 25, 1968. For future extensions you could add some partizans that will try to blow up the tracks or something.

This door come directly from my old 7727 set, don't care about this please :laugh::angel_sing:

Edited by kr1minal

Haha I was just teasing you ;) The entire scene looks great though! (Maybe I should create some 'Reichsbahn' stickers for you though, that would add to the total scene of course, I used to often visit German railroad musea so I know what they look like).

16 hours ago, LM71Blackbird said:

I like everything about this MOC. Such an attention to detail and so much cool stuff to look at!

Thank you :wink:

Fantastic job! So much detail everywhere. I especially like how you did the distressed brick look on the train shed. 

On 7/31/2018 at 3:11 PM, sed6 said:

Fantastic job! So much detail everywhere. I especially like how you did the distressed brick look on the train shed. 

Thanks again

On 8/2/2018 at 5:14 AM, J and J LEGO Creations said:

What excellent detail, and great mix of textures.

18 hours ago, Ellisss_2 said:

Wow, amazing build, the terrain looks great and I love the detailing everywhere!

Thank you all guys :wink:

This is amazing. I love the attention to detail; I could spend a long time looking at this. The combination of WWII and trains is great. Apart from the minifigures and their equipment, is it purist?

9 hours ago, engineermax said:

This is amazing. I love the attention to detail; I could spend a long time looking at this. The combination of WWII and trains is great. Apart from the minifigures and their equipment, is it purist?

Thank you :classic:

99.9% of pieces are original LEGO pieces. Only helmets, rifles, ammo cases and a couple of crate (tan one and brown one in front of sdkfz 251 on train) aren't LEGO pieces.

All minifigures are original LEGO. All the DBG are by brickmania, the 5 guys with LBG jacket are made by me with water transfer decals by Roaglaan's custom.

Pants came from Batman minifig.