Sign in to follow this  
Cylo

Lego Incinerator Stormtrooper Moc

Today I present you the Lego Incinerator Stormtrooper and a Moc to go along with it.

Here is the stormtrooper:

it1

Incinerator Stormtroopers use flamethrowers as their main weapon but also has detonators and E-11 blasters.

Here is the Wikipedia description-

Incinerator stormtroopers, often referred to as incinerator troopers, were an elite specialized variant of stormtrooper, distinguished by the red markings on their armor

They were equipped with green-tinted visors on their helmets and powerful plasma rifles, alongside Oppressor flamethrowers and Mortar launchers. Cloned from a Human stock, incinerator stormtroopers were raised with intense urges to burn and destroy. They were equipped with powerful plasma rifles to burn down entire villages and cities. Their stormtrooper armor was exceptionally heat-resistant, able to withstand high temperatures. The armor bore red markings, similar to the shock troopers, in order to indicate their speciality. They were also equipped with the standard E-11 blaster rifle, SE-14r blaster pistol, and thermal detonators. Although they usually relied on Oppressor flamethrowers to destroy their targets, it was not unusual for them to destroy their targets solely with thermobaric canisters and mortar launchers.

Incinerator stormtroopers were sent on missions where an example needed to be made. They would march into settlements and burn them to the ground, leaving nothing standing. They did not hesitate to even ignite any bystanders. They were usually accompanied by Darth Vader.

This is mainly an idea I would like to share with you but I thought it would be cool to include it in some sort of battlefield so here it is!

I came up with it when I was on the internet and saw some cool looking blasters, and I was like "Cool, I want to build some too!" And then I built a flamethrower. I tried looking for a flame trooper to go with it, and the incinerator Stormtrooper was perfect.

it5it4

The stormtroopers using flamethrowers to charr the ground and everything else on it

it2it3

Its a cannon!

it6

Should I make more custom figs and was adding the Moc part interesting? I would like to know so I know what to do for other creations.

Thanks for viewing and I hope you enjoyed it!

15 hours ago, stormtroopercaptain said:

Very nice flamethrower build. My brick built weapons always come out to big. And you should absolutely keep making more custome figures and scenes. 

Thanks! I will!

And I agree with you with weapons turning out too big. I tried numerous designs for this. And the cannon operated by the stormtrooper? That was meant to be a lot smaller but I guess I got carried away!

Edited by JarJarBonks