Hello Star Wars fans,

I just realized today that I didn't posted any picture of my new model of the Barge of Jabba here on eurobricks ??? !!! Some of you, may have seen them on my site but for the others I think it's time to correct this error.
I'm just going to put these two for now but if you want more, tell me. In the meantime you can see my page here:
http://www.baronsat.net/Pages6/barge/BARGE4/

Questions and comments will be welcome and I will answer as best I can.

JABBA-BARGE-KHETANNA-10.jpg

JABBA-BARGE-KHETANNA-08.jpg

This is awesome! I've always like the official sail barge sets, never actually got one, and you've done an excellent job of making a UCS scale moc! I love all the added detail, especially the little pilot's room. I also like how you kept the little room at the back with Max Rebo from 75020, a nice nod to the official set. If this was an official set I might want a better look at Jabba from the outside ut I think your version is more accurate to the movie. Overall you really did a wonderful job!

Nice! The cockpit is a great addition! Are the sails made of paper?

Really a cool build with great detail and rooms - Got a ton of minifigs in there .... 

JABBA-BARGE-KHETANNA-06.jpg

1 hour ago, Nick Wolfe said:

This is awesome! I've always like the official sail barge sets, never actually got one, and you've done an excellent job of making a UCS scale moc! I love all the added detail, especially the little pilot's room. I also like how you kept the little room at the back with Max Rebo from 75020, a nice nod to the official set. If this was an official set I might want a better look at Jabba from the outside ut I think your version is more accurate to the movie. Overall you really did a wonderful job!

Thank you, it's very cool to read you, it reminds me of the way I was when I build. When the models are finished, the pleasure is a little over, but your enthusiasm gives back some fun.
Yes I kept the Rebo at this place because it's accurate and otherwise impossible to use ;D Pleased you noticed those details.

1 hour ago, JarJarBonks said:

Nice! The cockpit is a great addition! Are the sails made of paper?

Thanks. I had neglected the cockpit on my previous version but this time, taking my photo archives and my books on Star Wars I thought it would be a good idea to add it to this model. Yes just plain red paper, as usually. But a coat of varnish would not hurt.

1 hour ago, Fonne said:

Really a cool build with great detail and rooms - Got a ton of minifigs in there .... 

Thanks. Details .. do not we live just for that ... and a lot of minifigs too. You have found the two important points in one sentence. ;)

Edited by BaronSat

Stunning. Absolutely in awe at how fantastic it looks inside and out. Hats off to you. 

Fell in love with this model ever since I saw it on Rebelscums April fools joke. Now getting to see more images AND finding out instructions are available... I might have to give this one a shot!

On 7/30/2018 at 12:06 AM, Ellisss_2 said:

Awesome barge, fantastic interior and exterior!

On 7/30/2018 at 12:49 AM, Gusseteer said:

Wow! Love it. Roughly how many pieces did you use?

I also like the skiff you built.

Thanks. I can be very specific about this since I modelised it to create building instructions for my shop, and so, this model requires 3085 pieces for its construction.
Yes, the Lego skiff was to narrow.

On 7/30/2018 at 2:43 AM, Renown said:

Stunning. Absolutely in awe at how fantastic it looks inside and out. Hats off to you. 

Ha, ha, thanks.

On 7/30/2018 at 3:25 AM, Jerry McGlade said:

fantastic work, fascinated by the sails and the overall structure in accordance to the movie. 

Thanks. In fact, building my very first version was much more difficult because there were fewer pictures, plans and drawings at the time ... it was a long time ago in a galaxy far away ;)

Awesome build! I've bought some instructions from you and we've had a little bit of email correspondence before. Will probably buy this one too some time when I feel I have the time (currently have both the Richboy AT-AT and Onecase's Executor to build ^^).

PS. I'll say it again: You should do some Star Wars vignettes in the style of the Batman ones (especially the two level ones!). Would be awesome! :D

Edited by danielwerner

On 8/1/2018 at 5:33 AM, danielwerner said:

Awesome build! I've bought some instructions from you and we've had a little bit of email correspondence before. Will probably buy this one too some time when I feel I have the time (currently have both the Richboy AT-AT and Onecase's Executor to build ^^).

PS. I'll say it again: You should do some Star Wars vignettes in the style of the Batman ones (especially the two level ones!). Would be awesome! :D

Thanks. Yes I remember and yes I keep the idea of SW vignettes in mind as it's a great idea. You have a lot to build but don't miss to visit my website before 15th august if you plan to buy instructions.

Edited by BaronSat