Sign in to follow this  
de Gothia

Into the unknown

Lena woke up in a wagon, with big bars preveting her from escape. She looked outside and saw the forests of Avalonia. When she saw the waterfall, where de Gothia had taken her som time ago, she knew that they were taking her west... She hoped that someone could come and rescue her but the forest was so quiet, only the soldiers talking to each other broke the silence.

43650053032_7b45083ba1.jpg

43650051542_18997af341.jpg

43696923471_cbdfae1c2c.jpg

43650059452_3ec6042707.jpg

But all the forests in Avalonia are full of eyes...

Really love the cart design from crusaders! I wanted to this in new colours so let me know what you think!

Edited by de Gothia

Nice little scene.  I like the wagon looks good.  The landscaping is great.  The trees are well done.  I like the way waterfall comes through the rocks looks very organic.  The rockwork is excellent too.  Nice job.  

First, Let me say that I really like the whole scene.  In particular, I like the waterfall.  You and Kai just did two really good waterfalls that I think feel organic and look realistic, which is awesome.   I am really enjoying reading your stories to go along with your builds, too.  The trees, color choices, and the flow of the stream looks great.  Thanks for sharing!

The balance of the types of vegetation is really good, I'm definitely going to take some notes on this!

Glad to see that Lena is not being left to her fate!  Looking forward to what happens next!  And great job with the vegetation on this MOC; I really like the colors with the yellow tree and orange/dark red bushes!

Lovely looking landscape! Great colour scheme in there, and the placement is well thought out

Great scene. Love the forest scout hiding in there, that's a great shot.

I really like the transition between the water colors from blue to transparent clear. Nicely done DG. :classic:

Nice scene overall and great homage to an iconic classic set! (Which happens to be the first castle set I got as a kid :classic:)

Typically gorgeous, lush Avalonian landscape! That waterfall design is both super effective, and parts efficient :thumbup: Great touch to have a rock splitting the water at the bottom too.
And the crusader's cart is a great design, John and I had one and kept it together for quite some time before stealing the wheels :laugh:

I'm intrigued to see the storyline progress!

Edited by soccerkid6

Thanks for your kind words everyone! I have the next (big!) moc up for photos but river Avonmora needs more water!! 

So, either I photoshop the water and my wife will let me sleep in the bed or I buy more trans clear round 1x1 and sleep on the couch... 

This, like all your others, is another beautifully realized installment in your exciting story.  Really looking forward to the next chapter!

Just remember, couch-sleeping is temporary, trans clear round 1x1s are forever...

Nice Avalonian feeling ! I really like the atmosphere you gave here !

And the cart is fine too... A good modernisation of the old crusader one.

good job !

The landscape is very nice, dG! I love the way you have made it chaotic like a real forest without it being too busy and cluttered visually. It makes a very good backdrop for the scene in the corner. Hopefully Lena will be rescued soon!

Oh no, Lena! Send word if you need help, dG :wink: 

I'm really liking the vegetation, very Avalonian, and the wagon is fine too, and the figs are cool, and... I think the only things I'm no fan of are the reddish brown tiles you've topped the black border slopes off with. They seem a bit bright, maybe normal black may have looked better?

Hehe, we will have to see where they are sending her. Might need help to rescue her from other Lords and knights in Historica! :)

Thanks! And yes you are perhaps right about the borders! :)