Bad A-S-S!

I build it so it worked. Design was secondary.

The cultivator is really cool as well.

Thanks you.

Wow, really nicely shaped front. And only with Technic pieces. I'd go for much wider attachement.

First of all very nice effort, since I'm working on 1:15 Fastrac 4000 series too (based on CLAAS tire and currently working on chassis because I need 5 - 6 more black 5 X 7 frames)...

Since I'm never satisfied with my work, I'll give you one suggestion: when using CLAAS tire, chassis (and overall width) should be 21 studs which means that part of the chassis should be just 3 studs wide if you want proper steering angle (tractors are known for small turning radius as possible) and do not want tires to touch chassis :wink:

Thanks M_longer.

I_Igor

First of all very nice effort, since I'm working on 1:15 Fastrac 4000 series too (based on CLAAS tire and currently working on chassis because I need 5 - 6 more black 5 X 7 frames)...

Since I'm never satisfied with my work, I'll give you one suggestion: when using CLAAS tire, chassis (and overall width) should be 21 studs which means that part of the chassis should be just 3 studs wide if you want proper steering angle (tractors are known for small turning radius as possible) and do not want tires to touch chassis

Thank you for advice but tires doesn´t touch the chassis.

Edited by Technic BOOM

26 minutes ago, M_longer said:

Wow, really nicely shaped front. And only with Technic pieces. I'd go for much wider attachement.

Like the Akpil Rylec XL 6? :wink:

23 minutes ago, Technic BOOM said:

Thanks M_longer.

I_Igor

Thank you for advice but tires doesn´t touch the chassis.

I was referring to my built because I like realistic width which is very hard to achieve with LEGO tires :wink:...anyway in my topic 

I'll post images of chassis and axles when I'll be satisfied with update. Last published version is history...

Impressive MOC! I also like the fact that you have looked for landscape settings in your video that give the impression of the same scale as your model.

41 minutes ago, Technic BOOM said:

I_Igor

I'm looking forward to the your final model.

Thanks, I'll upload images asap when I'll be satisfied with result :wink: