On 2/22/2019 at 6:20 PM, derEselausErgste said:

The trunk is awesome! Fits perfect to the size of the tree.

Thx, glad you like it. Received the missing parts today so I hope to rebuild the entire tree tomorrow :classic:

Tree really looks awesome.  I like the way the green leaf pieces are layed out.  It reminds me of a large Oak tree.  Trunk is fantastic.  

On 2/24/2019 at 3:31 AM, zoth33 said:

Tree really looks awesome.  I like the way the green leaf pieces are layed out.  It reminds me of a large Oak tree.  Trunk is fantastic.  

Thx, glad you like it. It's supposed to be an oak tree so it's good to hear you see the similarities ?

Doing a complete rebuild at the moment to make another step in sturdiness and construction.

Edited by Barthezz Brick

Lond Daer

This city was the first permanent Númenorean establishement founded in the year 750 of the Second Age by Crown Prince Aldarion on the estuary of the river Gwathló. From here, Aldarion's 'Guild of Venturers' (with their ship Eämbar as their guildhouse) began harvesting the local timber for ship-building. 
250 years later, Lond Daer is a thriving city and the Guild of Venturers is responsible for the  largest shipbuilding industry in Middle-Earth. But this success comes at a price: the deforestation of the outlying regions, Enedwaith and Minhiriath, became cataclysmic, angering the native Dunlending population. Now war is imminent! 

I'm proud to present the second installment in the #SecondAgeCollab: the Middle-Earth city Lond Daer and its thriving shipbuilding industry.

Be sure to follow all the builders in flickr, and check Alclone account to see the next part of the collab coming out on Saturday.

Finally, I would like to give a massive thank you to my generous sponsor, Friend.bricks who was so kind to provide me with some of his amazing custom Middle-Earth minifigs which really helped to bring this build to life. 
Be sure to checkout his Bricklink store!

[More pictures & detailshots will come in a few days]

Thanks for viewing the second installment in the Second age collab.

40514705633_72b322639b_k.jpgLond Daer - by Barthezz Brick by Barthezz  Brick, on Flickr

Edited by Barthezz Brick
URL

Hello Great job.  So much great stuff going on here.  I love the beach, the rock work is excellent.  The buildings have many intricate parts and texturing.  The stonework on the wall is just lovely.  The roof designs are nicely done.  I really like the boat being built.  Nice sand castle, guy doing the wood sculpture and brick built horses are all neat details.  I also love the custom figs.  Do you have any other pictures of the build its hard to see all the details of this amazing build?

Yeah there are some great details in there (I love the partially carved statue) and some close ups would be great.

Numenorean sailship Eämbar

This sailship is part of my Second age collab build and is the guildhouse of the The Guild of Venturers. This guild was formed out of mariners and seamen by the great Númenórean adventurer Aldarion in the year S.A. 750. The Guild has no fixed guildhouse on land, but was based instead on their ship Eämbar, that had especially been built for the purpose. 

47476693332_dfd1e839b9_b.jpgNumenorean sailship Eämbar - by barthezz brick by Barthezz  Brick, on Flickr

47476693152_e922679517_b.jpgNumenorean sailship Eämbar - by barthezz brick 2 by Barthezz  Brick, on Flickr

47476692912_549561103a_b.jpgNumenorean sailship Eämbar - by barthezz brick 3 by Barthezz  Brick, on Flickr

Another lovely MOC! I really like the hull, it's nicely built!

The Blue Dragon by the sea

This cozy inn on the outskirts of Lond Daer is known by it's specially brewed blue wines. The Numenorian soldiers especially enjoy this wine after a hard day's work partroling the borders of this middle Earth city. Now war is imminent they'll never know if this is their last..

So when I started building Lond Daer early 2019 for the @secondagecollab I wanted to do my first interior ever. I haven't done any interiors before, so it was about time ? 

The interior was completed simultaneously with the rest of the build but wasn't clearly visible. So before Lond Daer was completely torn apart I had to redesign a section of the house to make the interior visible and take some beauty shots.

I hope you'll like what you see and I'll get back to work on my Venice Italy moc ?49178162123_fbc24b69c5_b.jpgLond Daer - The Blue Dragon by the Sea (1/2) by Barthezz  Brick, on Flickr

49178165653_5275ac1c29_b.jpgLond Daer - The Blue Dragon by the Sea (2/2) by Barthezz  Brick, on Flickr

Edited by Barthezz Brick

All of them are very nice. Are you coming to RTB Waregem in a couple of months? Looking forward to see what you will bring this time :)