Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

That Samukai is fake 

I hope a real Samukai is still coming, the one i got in 2011 was stolen and i haven't been able to replace him do to the price of the figure. i just can't make myself spend $30-40 on one character, even if i really like them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Brickwraith said:

I hope a real Samukai is still coming, the one i got in 2011 was stolen and i haven't been able to replace him do to the price of the figure. i just can't make myself spend $30-40 on one character, even if i really like them

Not that it completely rules it out, but when I saw next year's parts I don't think I saw any of Samukai's parts among them. I did see everyone's favorite comic relief characters Nuckal and Kruncha, though, using Wyplash's head mold (or possibly a new similar mold). It'll be interesting to see what headgear (if any) they use to finish off the figures—I don't think any of the existing Samurai helmets fit the existing head mold but if it's a new mold there are more options.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw something that looks like promo art with Jay, Cole, Lloyd, and Kai in their new suits. Not sure if it's real but it looks official? Kai's suit looks better in 2D form.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GarmaFan said:

Just saw something that looks like promo art with Jay, Cole, Lloyd, and Kai in their new suits. Not sure if it's real but it looks official? Kai's suit looks better in 2D form.

where did you see promo art from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, GarmaFan said:

Just saw something that looks like promo art with Jay, Cole, Lloyd, and Kai in their new suits. Not sure if it's real but it looks official? Kai's suit looks better in 2D form.

It's real.

Also Lloyd minifigure leaked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

The promo art is out there. It’s from a T-shirt apparently. It gives us our first look at jay. Wonder why Zane and Nya are not in the shirt 

have you posted it or is it somewhere else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

The promo art is out there. It’s from a T-shirt apparently. It gives us our first look at jay. Wonder why Zane and Nya are not in the shirt 

Probably because of limited space. Especially on the badge. I noticed on the movie shirts one or two of the Ninja were sometimes excluded, usually Cole and Nya.

Spoiler

prod_18856338612?hei=660&wid=660&op_shar

 

Edited by GarmaFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that the new versions of the ninja look really cool, they are unique, but they still are based off of the old DX suits, so they fit in to the nostalgic feel the special seems to be going for

I'm ready to see more of the villains though, so hopefully they will leak soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Suits are interesting, they seem to try to take designs from previous suits and mash them together, Jay's especially looks like the rebooted suit but with the dx dragon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, KaiNinjaOfFire said:

Suits are interesting, they seem to try to take designs from previous suits and mash them together, Jay's especially looks like the rebooted suit but with the dx dragon. 

True. I definitely see Cole's ZX added armour in his leaked image. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The more I see the new masks the less I like them. 

With the long ribbon on the back and the part covering the mouth being so big, it's almost imposible to turn the head 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Robert8 said:

The more I see the new masks the less I like them. 

With the long ribbon on the back and the part covering the mouth being so big, it's almost imposible to turn the head 

The part covering the mouth only goes down about as far as the ZX and deep stone masks, but I see your point and that’s where the movie masks improved

Edited by Sr1847

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zane leg printing looks like it wants to a mummy but can’t commit, torso looks like a mix between rebooted and dx. He also has a grey bandanna now. Not bad overall 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2018 at 3:19 AM, Robert8 said:

The more I see the new masks the less I like them. 

With the long ribbon on the back and the part covering the mouth being so big, it's almost imposible to turn the head 

Maybe the lack of pose-ability is just a sneaky call-back to the 90's/2010 ninja headgear... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

is it a throwback wave or something to do with the current story of 2019?

We don't know yet. Though judging by the fact the episodes coming out around the launch of these sets are a special, the response to your question is: probably both.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.