I disagree. I liked the movie-style masks, especially because you could take the bottom part off and have their face be visible while still having the top bit and 'wearing the mask'. I'm gonna miss that functionality. 

1 hour ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

I disagree. I liked the movie-style masks, especially because you could take the bottom part off and have their face be visible while still having the top bit and 'wearing the mask'. I'm gonna miss that functionality. 

Not to mention the fact you could mix and match the masks with other Ninja/dragon hunters 

57 minutes ago, GarmaFan said:

The masks just look clunky and awkward right now, imo.

I know, the movie ones actually looked like Ninjas!

Is it only me or do these look like knockoff versions? :D The masks look like they're made from a cheaper plastic.

I really like the gis. Since Nya is also in one does it mean that the sets that are being rereleased because of story reasons?

This feels like they don't how to spend their Ninjago budget. Why are new molds necessary? And molds that looks like slightly modified versions of old pieces

The movie ones were better, IMO

I’m fine with the masks, I don’t like how they’re regressing to less head articulation but it’ll be fine. I still don’t like Nya switching back to red though 

I for one like the new masks, I like that they aren't continuing to use the movie ones, I didn't like them being two parts since you couldn't fit the hair piece on with the lower part also on it didn't feel like there was a point.

It'd be cool if there was a two piece mask where the bottom half could funtion like the Rebooted ones. Maybe next mold

I like the torso/leg designs with the dragons, but the masks are odd as others havestated and Nya should've stayed silver (gunmetal).

1 hour ago, Agent Kallus said:

I like the torso/leg designs with the dragons, but the masks are odd as others havestated and Nya should've stayed silver (gunmetal).

I understand why you all like having Nya with her own color, but I'm used to the blue and Maroon so i prefer that color scheme

The Garmadon head looks cool, like an updated version of the pilot to Season 2 one. Didn't think they'd make a new one so quickly with all the movie expressions there were.

I don't mind the new hoods kinda reminds me of the design with the ghosts.  The figs look pretty good.  Can't wait for pictures of the new sets.

4 minutes ago, Alegrispa said:

They look like biker helmets.

Thanks, I hate it.

What makes you say that? They're pretty plain compared to the previous styles, but I'm not seeing any biker helmet parallels. 

If there are, that actually makes me feel a little better. I could use them to add some diversity to my S.O.G.

11 hours ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

are these ninja suits going to be in the remastered sets?

Everything that will leak until the release of the remastered sets, will be for the remastered sets. Unless, of course, there's something actually based off of previous material being released in there somewhere.

3 hours ago, Penkid11 said:

Everything that will leak until the release of the remastered sets, will be for the remastered sets. Unless, of course, there's something actually based off of previous material being released in there somewhere.

I think remastered sets will have something to do with a current story I am still confused about it still  

I agree. I don't think they are re-makes. We saw in the 4-Episode special sneak peak that the Monastery is rebuilt. Probably the same happened with the vehicles. It makes sense consodering that the Ninja and the villains both have new looks. The weird part is the return of older villains. Maybe they are Oni who shapeshifted on them or they could be created by the overlord who has been seen in the sets as well. Also Lloyd will get his golden power back? I guess we just have to wait and see.

1 hour ago, Bilis said:

I agree. I don't think they are re-makes. We saw in the 4-Episode special sneak peak that the Monastery is rebuilt. Probably the same happened with the vehicles. It makes sense consodering that the Ninja and the villains both have new looks. The weird part is the return of older villains. Maybe they are Oni who shapeshifted on them or they could be created by the overlord who has been seen in the sets as well. Also Lloyd will get his golden power back? I guess we just have to wait and see.

It doesn’t make sense for them not to be remakes, ultradragon is dead and the golden weapons have been destroyed.