2 hours ago, legozebra said:

Yeah, I’d kill for a Ninjago TV show CMF down the line, but I don’t know when/if that could ever happen. There’s enough material to cover several CMFs, and large gaps in not just side characters but main ninja outfits as well (casual, pink Zane, golden digiverse, space suits, future suits, etc)...

And Dr. Julien! We NEED Dr. Julien!

Also, in case anyone’s interested, the ‘red jacket’ outfit for Jack in the Hidden Side sets (the one that comes in the Lab, among others) seems pretty perfect for a casual Kai (since the only official casual Kai ever was in Ninjago City and not everyone could get that). Thoughts, everyone? Also, thoughts on good legs to pair it with?

On 8/15/2019 at 8:01 AM, Feng-huang0296 said:

And Dr. Julien! We NEED Dr. Julien!

Also, in case anyone’s interested, the ‘red jacket’ outfit for Jack in the Hidden Side sets (the one that comes in the Lab, among others) seems pretty perfect for a casual Kai (since the only official casual Kai ever was in Ninjago City and not everyone could get that). Thoughts, everyone? Also, thoughts on good legs to pair it with?

But what casual Kai you want to do. The casual Kai from the series or the movie?

Not sure of this has been talked about but are there any rumors on anymore lego ninjago city expansions?

Edited by ARIEL-1970

1 hour ago, ARIEL-1970 said:

Not sure if this has been talked about, but are there any rumors on any more LEGO Ninjago City expansions?

Nada, sorry. Also, fixed that for you.

2 hours ago, ARIEL-1970 said:

Not sure of this has been talked about but are there any rumors on anymore lego ninjago city expansions?

There won't be another expansion. That was more than clear with the sets of January

7 hours ago, Ronan54 said:

There won't be another expansion. That was more than clear with the sets of January

Actually, it doesn't say anything about NINJAGO City, regardless if you're referring to 2019 or 2020. Set names don't ever imply future D2Cs. Neither does skipping a year (look at Marvel and DC).

1 hour ago, PenPlays said:

Actually, it doesn't say anything about NINJAGO City, regardless if you're referring to 2019 or 2020. Set names don't ever imply future D2Cs. Neither does skipping a year (look at Marvel and DC).

I was referring to this year

9 hours ago, Ronan54 said:

I was referring to this year

Point still stands:

10 hours ago, PenPlays said:

So I'm probably a bit late with this but why is everyone saying that the light blue head that was leaked is Jay? To me it just screams Lloyd since it's got the exact same facial expression that he's had for the last like 2 years now. Also there's no freckles, Jay has freckles now right?

2 hours ago, shadefoundry said:

So I'm probably a bit late with this but why is everyone saying that the light blue head that was leaked is Jay? To me it just screams Lloyd since it's got the exact same facial expression that he's had for the last like 2 years now. Also there's no freckles, Jay has freckles now right?

The thing with that head is that it has the Lloyd's facial expression but it also has the Jay's eyebrows. That's where the confussion about that head comes from. So, no one knows

Some days ago I was watching a review about all the Spinjitzu Slams and I realized the Kai's head has his original black eyebrows! Look! 

maxresdefault.jpg

7 hours ago, Ronan54 said:

Some days ago I was watching a review about all the Spinjitzu Slams and I realized the Kai's head has his original black eyebrows! Look! 

Yep, yay eyebrows. 

But have you seen his normal alternate face on that variant? They finally got rid of that stupid looking bandage and and gave him back his scar! That makes me so happy, even if it’s on the wrong side for some reason. 

Edited by Feng-huang0296

1 hour ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Yep, yay eyebrows. 

But have you seen his normal alternate face on that variant? They finally got rid of that stupid looking bandage and and gave him back his scar! That makes me so happy, even if it’s on the wrong side for some reason. 

He's had the same scar since the movie though

1 hour ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Yep, yay eyebrows. 

Do you have a pic of his alternative face?

36 minutes ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

for some reason ninjago is not on the top selling half of 2019 and some people are being negative about it   

It is actually among the top selling themes, it just wasn't put on Lego's infographic for some reason.

Just so we're clear, LEGO, being a privately owned company, are not obligated to tell you the full truth about sales of their product. Just because they list a theme, doesn't mean that its more successful than those that are not, and those that aren't listed may be more successful than those that are.

Edited by PenPlays

39 minutes ago, PenPlays said:

Just so we're clear, LEGO, being a privately owned company, are not obligated to tell you the full truth about sales of their product. Just because they list a theme, doesn't mean that its more successful than those that are not, and those that aren't listed may be more successful than those that are.

The problem isn't that. The problem is that it's weird that they put Ninjago as one of their best selling theems of 2019 in their website but not in the picture, which consequently, creates confusion about if Ninjago really was one of the best selling themes of the year or not

On 9/4/2019 at 1:57 PM, Ronan54 said:

The problem isn't that. The problem is that it's weird that they put Ninjago as one of their best selling theems of 2019 in their website but not in the picture, which consequently, creates confusion about if Ninjago really was one of the best selling themes of the year or not

You could also ask that same question about any of the six themes they chose on their graphic as well.

On 8/15/2019 at 4:51 AM, legozebra said:

Yeah, I’d kill for a Ninjago TV show CMF down the line, but I don’t know when/if that could ever happen. There’s enough material to cover several CMFs, and large gaps in not just side characters but main ninja outfits as well (casual, pink Zane, golden digiverse, space suits, future suits, etc)...

FAITH!!!! WE NEED FAITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A difficulty with making a Ninjago TV CMF is that many of the side characters have designs that can be slightly boring. Faith, for instance, is just Heavy Metal with a new face and hairpiece. The torso wouldn't be new. Likewise, the Commissioner is another very popular side character, but he just has a generic police man's body. Casual clothing is just that, casual. And the vast discrepancy in character designs from 2011-2017 to 2018-Present would be really jarring in a CMF series.

Believe me, I've tried