On 6/11/2019 at 5:24 AM, 0Marty0 said:

Why oh why is there glitter in all of the moulded spinners except Zanes?

Simple They needed to differenciate him from Nya, though to be honest they should have reversed it

On 6/20/2019 at 9:03 PM, shadefoundry said:

Yeah, I can see that considering they're going to be very useful for Game of Thrones mocs

I only hope this season ends better than Game of Thrones did

On 6/25/2019 at 5:07 PM, legozebra said:

I saw that - how odd; I've never experienced Lego trying this strategy of releasing some small sets early ahead of the rest in the wave. Could it be that the smaller sets tend to be overshadowed and they wanted to give people a further incentive to buy them to be the first?

They usually run this tactic with some the following year’s sets in December.

Seeing as they didn’t release anything for the Summer wave of anything yet, I’d imagine they’d want to get some early sales on it.

6 hours ago, PenPlays said:

They usually run this tactic with some the following year’s sets in December.

Seeing as they didn’t release anything for the Summer wave of anything yet, I’d imagine they’d want to get some early sales on it.

In December, isn’t the entire wave usually available a tad early though? I’ve never experienced a single set being made available early, on purpose

Edited by legozebra

Oh my god, I just noticed; the weird shape around General Vex's mouth is a moustache made of ice! I thought he had some kind of massive weird guppy mouth . . 

12 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Oh my god, I just noticed; the weird shape around General Vex's mouth is a moustache made of ice! I thought he had some kind of massive weird guppy mouth .

Yeah I noticed that too, but you notice who that ice emperor looks like?

On 6/27/2019 at 4:28 PM, legozebra said:

In December, isn’t the entire wave usually available a tad early though? I’ve never experienced a single set being made available early, on purpose

In December, some sets do release a week or two before launch, but I'm talking about officially released sets on December 1st, if not the day after Black Friday. It usually isn't just a single set per theme, but LEGO seems to be trying out a whole bunch of "fun" new ways of releasing product, and this is just another.

On 7/5/2019 at 2:03 AM, LegendsOfNinjago said:

his name rhymes with Sane...

On 7/5/2019 at 1:18 PM, Thedarkmaster2 said:

It also rhymes with Bane

Chase McCain? :innocent: :tongue:

On 7/8/2019 at 6:44 PM, obsidianheart said:

Idk why this box is here but I couldn't get rid of it...anyway, it looks like Ninjago is getting a second wave of Legacy of 6 sets and a Videogame themed wave with 7 sets and 6 or 7 sets called Avatar Pods. This info is from Paul_seeley4 on Instagram. There's are Which given the huge gaming trend and LEGO trying to get ahead of the trend it seems like these next few waves could be really cool. 

I love seeing the Golden Mech on there by itself. The Jungle Raider seems like a weird one to include. 

2 hours ago, LegendsOfNinjago said:

Idk why this box is here but I couldn't get rid of it...anyway, it looks like Ninjago is getting a second wave of Legacy of 6 sets and a Videogame themed wave with 7 sets and 6 or 7 sets called Avatar Pods. This info is from Paul_seeley4 on Instagram. There's are Which given the huge gaming trend and LEGO trying to get ahead of the trend it seems like these next few waves could be really cool. 

I love seeing the Golden Mech on there by itself. The Jungle Raider seems like a weird one to include. 

I love the idea of a second legacy wave but another Jungle Raider... Why? It is really that iconic of a set 

13 minutes ago, Cyclone_37 said:

I love the idea of a second legacy wave but another Jungle Raider... Why? It is really that iconic of a set 

that's what I'm saying...

I'm kinda hoping for a 'Return to the Digiverse' sort of theme with this video game wave

2 hours ago, Cyclone_37 said:

A small piece count as well.

7 hours ago, LegendsOfNinjago said:

Wait are you sure? I doubt they'd keep doing it

Part of me is a little disappointed Legacy seems to be sticking to previously released sets, which means that there’s little to no chance we get sets based on stuff in the show that never made it into a set, namely an Overlord Dragon, Borg Tower, Nindroid Spaceship, the list goes on. A new golden mech should be good (although I was already a fan of the first so I’m excited to see how they improve it) and I’m curious to see what other sets they’ll improve.

I’m also really happy that Ninjago is popular enough they can run a Legacy wave alongside a regular TV wave. Regarding the names and general theme of the sets (Cyber Dragon, Gamers Market, Arcade Pod), I wonder if this means we’ll see the Digiverse resurface...

The video game wave sounds cool. I wonder if the Avatar pods will be like constraction figures. A lot of the sets sound like standard fare ninja vehicle trash, but the Gamer's Market and Temple of Madness sound interesting. And a Cyber Dragon? Like a robotic dragon? Interesting, interesting. Can't wait for pictures!

9 hours ago, legozebra said:

Part of me is a little disappointed Legacy seems to be sticking to previously released sets, which means that there’s little to no chance we get sets based on stuff in the show that never made it into a set, namely an Overlord Dragon, Borg Tower, Nindroid Spaceship, the list goes on. A new golden mech should be good (although I was already a fan of the first so I’m excited to see how they improve it) and I’m curious to see what other sets they’ll improve.

The piece count for the Golden Mech appears too high to be just the mech, so I wouldn’t be surprised if an Overlord Dragon was included with it, like the Giant Stone Warrior in the Earth Driller. Also, we only know the names of two sets, it’s possible other previously unreleased models are on the way. 

The Jungle Raider's inclusion is odd, but it shows they’re going up to season 4 with remakes, so maybe it’s an opportunity to get those last few elemental masters that we’re missing.